Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Hi guys!

So I decided when I picked my truck up at the end of February that I’d get the bed/vault Rhino Lined.

I had a truck back in the day that was Rhino Lined that I loved so I figured, why not!? Haha

Here are some pics of the end result. It was completed a couple of weeks ago and has been used.

Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1435
Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1436
Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1437
Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1438
Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1439
Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1440
Tesla Cybertruck Rhino Lining spray in bed liner applied to my Cybertruck bed IMG_1441

Super happy with the results! The tech Devin did an amazing job.

Andrew at Rhino Lining Utah was really great to work with.

it was the the first Cybertruck they’d done and he did some great research into how to get the lining to adhere to the bed. They used an epoxy first that cured for 24 hours then the lining.

Oh and FULL DISCLOSURE!! I didn’t ask for or receive a discount or any kind of remuneration for the lining. I wanted to give you all honest, and unbiased thoughts on it.

lemme know if you have any questions that I may be able to answer!!

Cheers!

DF.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
Well done ….let us know know how it wears.

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I have my current truck (not my CT) Rhino Lined for past 8 yrs, as long as you get the clear coat over it it won't fade and is good stuff!

Looks very good!

Wasn't thinking of doing my CT because it already has a non metal/painted surface but guess when I get my truck I'll have to decide!

OP
OP
DumpsterFire

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
Wow, that looks... really good. Is that the one with anti-slip texture? How do you keep the dirt from sticking to it?

-Crissa
It’s a little bit grippier than the original bed but not sticky enough to really get dirt ground into it.

it does keep some stuff from sliding to the front of the bed which is nice since my old knees really don’t like climbing up into truck beds these days to fetch stuff…. 😂😂