Rumors Growing Over Something Coming on 12/9 (Elon/ Numerology/ Split Rumor)

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I could be wrong, but isn't there a board meeting in Dec? And the next one is in Feb.

Perhaps tied into a board decision.. and that is likely a share split.

Personally, I dont trust Musk, in that whatever he says is 6 chess moves from the truth, Maybe his stock sales was to take heat out of the stock price, as they know the next month or so, production numbers will surface and the stock price will naturally rise on the back of fundamentals rather than the Hertz deal.

I'm calling it a 4 to 1 split ! :)
there's nothing nefarious in Musk selling his stock.... he did it a little earlier than he absolutely had to, but he eventually had to, so who cares?
Sponsored

Challeco

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23ModelY,71F250,14Fusion,66Galaxie
Occupation
Medical Technologist
Country flag
Bernie's speech made no sense at all. We've always bought rockets from private manufacturers.

Like I said before, SpaceX : NASA :: Boeing : Pentagon

It's just that now the rocket companies have more customers than just NASA. And that's good!

And this whole thing people keep treating Elon's wealth as if it were separate from the companies he's grown. Elon wouldn't be a billionaire if SpaceX and Tesla weren't so spectacularly successful. He's not 'a billionaire who created these companies' - he's a billionaire because he led these companies.

-Crissa
This whole billionaire/tax issue is a shell game. It bothers me that people oscillate between percentage and absolute to support the FUD. It aggravates me that Mr. Musk is the focus of "pay yer taxes b**ch!" but the other billionaires (I'm looking at you J.B./Doktor Evil) haven't been mentioned in the least! I have no problem with taxing corporations and the obscenely wealthy at a higher rate than the working populace. But I do recognize the Herculean efforts of Tesla, SpaceX, the Boring company, Solar city, and the rest of the supporting industries toward sustainability, progress, and expanding our species beyond this planet. I look at how companies use the velocity of the monies at their disposal. The "Musk" companies reinvest, innovate, and invest in their employees purposefully. The "Bezos" companies abuse their employees, rely on Government subsidies, and spend their monies on toys and posing. As for the rest of the billionaires and multi-millionaires, the monies at their disposal are horded and stagnant. Musk may be a obscenely wealthy, but he is using that wealth positively.

Richard V.

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt 2015
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
This whole billionaire/tax issue is a shell game. It bothers me that people oscillate between percentage and absolute to support the FUD. It aggravates me that Mr. Musk is the focus of "pay yer taxes b**ch!" but the other billionaires (I'm looking at you J.B./Doktor Evil) haven't been mentioned in the least! I have no problem with taxing corporations and the obscenely wealthy at a higher rate than the working populace. But I do recognize the Herculean efforts of Tesla, SpaceX, the Boring company, Solar city, and the rest of the supporting industries toward sustainability, progress, and expanding our species beyond this planet. I look at how companies use the velocity of the monies at their disposal. The "Musk" companies reinvest, innovate, and invest in their employees purposefully. The "Bezos" companies abuse their employees, rely on Government subsidies, and spend their monies on toys and posing. As for the rest of the billionaires and multi-millionaires, the monies at their disposal are horded and stagnant. Musk may be a obscenely wealthy, but he is using that wealth positively.
Well said Christopher!

Last edited:

Raebrek

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Toyota Highlander, 2016 Subaru Outback
Country flag
There’s a fine line between a numerator and a denominator. (…Only a fraction of people will get this). That is as close to math as I will try and get.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
there's nothing nefarious in Musk selling his stock.... he did it a little earlier than he absolutely had to, but he eventually had to, so who cares?
Yes, he is rightly entitled. I wasn't clear enough..

I didn't mean it as nefarious. I wasn't having a dig. I should choose my words more carefully lol.

I said 'I didn't trust Musk' I meant it more 'lovingly' in that he sandbags, and his plans go way further than we mere mortals realise. So on that basis, his purpose could have covered more bases than meets the eye. Just speculating.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
There’s a fine line between a numerator and a denominator. (…Only a fraction of people will get this). That is as close to math as I will try and get.
There are 10 kinds of people in this world...
Those who understand Binary
and those who don't.

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Rumors Growing Over Something Coming on 12/9 (Elon/ Numerology/ Split Rumor) 1637602794900

Tesla Cybertruck Rumors Growing Over Something Coming on 12/9 (Elon/ Numerology/ Split Rumor) 1637602802318

All this talk of a Tesla Phone model P or model Pi has reached fever pitch. Because none of the dozens of articles have any evidence, I won't link them. It turns out that a designer who previously worked for Apple released concept phone artwork and that was enough proof for the internet. It's as if someone could will it into existence with magical thinking. Then again, maybe there is a kernel of truth to the rabid rumor mill.

Klaxon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
A guy with a cristal ball could make huge money here, enough even for a free 3motor.