Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
Hey guys. So recently I decided to selll my house to live in my cybertruck and go on a 50 states road trip. Follow me on my journey and let’s see who taps out first on this trip. Me or the truck!!!

Lucky

20240428_205942098_iOS 1.jpeg
Well, of all the stupid ideas I've heard, this takes the cake. The Texas sun must have fried your brains. New Mexico heat had to have broiled the smarts right out of you. To sell the biggest, best investment of your life? To...go out on the road? That's immature as HELL. Now you got nothing.
Except possibly the most badass, futuristic truck on Earth. Are your children going to inherit a truck when they grow up? Sheez.
Stop. Just stop it. You can't convince me to just give up all the stress of city life to have no worries but the next Supercharger, and the wind in my hair.
Never mind, I'll be joining you the week I take delivery.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Cybertrucklucky

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Foundation Series
Country flag
Sic edit and an awesome adventure! Count me in as one of the jealous. Who knows how many you will inspire including myself. Best of luck.
Thanks man! Got a long journey ahead! Thank goodness for the love and support of this place!

OP
OP

Cybertrucklucky

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Well, of all the stupid ideas I've heard, this takes the cake. The Texas sun must have fried your brains. New Mexico heat had to have broiled the smarts right out of you. To sell the biggest, best investment of your life? To...go out on the road? That's immature as HELL. Now you got nothing.
Except possibly the most badass, futuristic truck on Earth. Are your children going to inherit a truck when they grow up? Sheez.
Stop. Just stop it. You can't convince me to just give up all the stress of city life to have no worries but the next Supercharger, and the wind in my hair.
Never mind, I'll be joining you the week I take delivery.
Hahahaaah man. Thanks for taking time out to type up that awesome rant!! What town are you in!!

cardad

First Name
Kelvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, R1T, Bronco Raptor
Country flag
Hey guys. So recently I decided to selll my house to live in my cybertruck and go on a 50 states road trip. Follow me on my journey and let’s see who taps out first on this trip. Me or the truck!!!

Lucky

20240428_205942098_iOS 1.jpeg
Did you make this drive from Houston? Because I just did the solo Asian guy in a Cybertruck drive from Sugar Land to Denver a few weeks ago as well. My house is for sale too!

tlc5432

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (ordered), Model X, Model Y
Occupation
Architect
Country flag
that’s a cool story. From homeless to able to buy a $100k car. Good luck on your journey!
It might be cheaper for the state and city governments to buy every homeless family a Cybertruck to live in. It would be cheaper than endlessly cleaning up encampments. Access to electricity for comfort and care. And easier mobility to help with healthcare and employment search. Easier on neighborhoods than the broken down motor homes. Just a thought. No judgement here.

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How often do you plan to upload videos? How long have you been on the road?

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Sounds like such a cool adventure. I've been to most of the states but New England has eluded me. Are you planning on timing your arrival at certain places to match cool seasonal attractions?

OP
OP

Cybertrucklucky

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How often do you plan to upload videos? How long have you been on the road?
I’m trying to upload once I get to the next city. I’m currently in Colorado so I am working to upload New Mexico.
I started on 4/28

OP
OP

Cybertrucklucky

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sounds like such a cool adventure. I've been to most of the states but New England has eluded me. Are you planning on timing your arrival at certain places to match cool seasonal attractions?
Yeah. I have the states planned out for most efficient route to hit them. But I research right before i get to the city and state on my downtime.

peebs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
Country flag
I'm curious how sleeping in the rear seats is working. Mainly how do you fold your legs for sleeping and how tall are you?

OP
OP

Cybertrucklucky

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm curious how sleeping in the rear seats is working. Mainly how do you fold your legs for sleeping and how tall are you?
So I customized a mattresss to the fit the backseat floor once the seats are up. I have 4 position that I sleep in this order. A little upright like how you would at the hospital. Then switch to fetal. Then switch to my legs elevated a little. Then back to fetal then wake up. I lay diagonally. It was a little uncomfortable at first but now I won’t even sleep on a bed if it was offfered to me unless it was my own bed at home!!

OP
OP

Cybertrucklucky

First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Man my cybertruck is starting to make an engine revving / charge up sound and the vehicle vibrates when it happens every 45sec - 1 min when the AC is on. Doesn’t feel right.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
Hopefully it doesn’t depreciate and knock you out of the housing market
Sponsored