Tesla Cybertruck Will Have Neuralink Controls!

Bigfoot DeLorean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover
Country flag
OK. Now you have my attention. LOL. Maybe I need to rethink my neuralink stance. If I have more than 1 beer will my ride home be swervy? Or will neuralink know to straighten out my driving?
Haha. The good news: neurolink can control your CT. The bad news: if you’re drunk, your CT is drunk. ?

another possible unintended effect - if you are using neuralink...and fall asleep...and start dreaming about the Mad Mad movie you watched last night or when you were playing grand theft auto the other day...
Sponsored

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Tesla Cybertruck will have Neuralink Controls! What is Neuralink, you may ask? Even if the Cybertruck is not on Autopilot, you'll still be able to control it without using the steering wheel. Intrigued? I invite you to check it out:
Will I still be able to attach my suicide knob?

Hoppi

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck tri-motor
Country flag
Haha. The good news: neurolink can control your CT. The bad news: if you’re drunk, your CT is drunk. ?

another possible unintended effect - if you are using neuralink...and fall asleep...and start dreaming about the Mad Mad movie you watched last night or when you were playing grand theft auto the other day...
So... Will my CT know when I'm dreaming of going out for a drive? Will it tell on me to Elon when I get all ecstatic about some new Tesla release? If I see a pretty lady walking on the sidewalk as I drive by, will it pull over for me to talk to her? Instead of just acting on my impulses, will it talk to me through the neuralink and make actual voices in my head? Perhaps talk me down from taking too aggressive of a path over an off-road trail? They say that people start to look like their pets over time, will I start to look like my CT or the other way around? If the CT is in my head, who ultimately is in control?

Ahhh.... Too many questions. I think I better wait a while on neuralink.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Come on guys. Let's get our heads out of our asses.

The amount of BS Youtube videos out there about Tesla just to get views is getting a little ridiculous.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
You mean if while I am driving my Tesla the Neuralink will react and take me to nearest bar if I am thinking of a cold beer?
No. It will make you feel just as if you are in a bar drinking a cold beer, eating chicken wings or perhaps even a different kind of establishment that provides beer, chicken wings and "services".

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thechez.car.blog
Vehicles
Honda Insight, Fort Explorer, Sebring-Vanguard CitiCar, Bicycle, nuCamp T@G, Tesla CyberTruck
Occupation
'mercan
Country flag
I can already drive just by using my mind to control my vehicle. It's just that there are quite a few physical things that my mind chemically and mechanically operates to move the car forward.
Sponsored