Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
Occupation
Aerospace Engineering
Country flag
So everyone enjoyed playing where is Waldo. See if you can find the most unapproachable, pissed off employee in the pic. Maybe the only non smiling person in the picture. It is kinda of funny.

Also mid gate or window pass through confirmed. Look at the helmet of the person who is in the back seat and sticking his head out into the bed. This is sarcasm, I think
So everyone enjoyed playing where is Waldo. See if you can find the most unapproachable, pissed off employee in the pic. Maybe the only non smiling person in the picture. It is kinda of funny.

Also mid gate or window pass through confirmed. Look at the helmet of the person who is in the back seat and sticking his head out into the bed. This is sarcasm, I think

I found her she is not impressed

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Screenshot 2023-07-15 at 9.46.31 AM.png

Think I can still make it?
Well, if Elon’s visit last Friday was to bless the kick-off, it took Mon-Fri to get through the first unit (having frames already on hand)

That pace may not pick up too quickly with these RCs

So yes, I believe the 3rd RC made will be allocated and delivered to @CyberGus if there is any Justice in the world

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
There are more than one who look grumpy. Picture was posted at 2:30 am. When was it taken?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
She is not happy about getting hers for another 2 years
In a conversation which was relayed to me, a Tesla employee was complaining that they wouldn’t be able to jump the line to get their truck. I know typically some employees do, but sounds like it’s far from universal.

Cyberostachu

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla.Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm sure the first "x" number of CT's will be for quality control testing. Looking at production tolerances, and other production QA. Great progress though and I'd assume August will be the month of final quality control remediation for preparation for full production starting Sepetmber.
I'm excited that our CT deliveries are coming close.
I'd like some help from our club members to clarify this waiting list. When I subtract 112,744,100 from my CT RN 115,48x,xxx, I get my spot as 2M+ which doesn't make sense as there are only 1.8M reservations. Should I drop the last 2 digits to arrive like 27,xxx as my correct spot in the queue?
Thanks for the help.

Ratso

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75 Monte carlo, 74 K5 Blazer, 85 Chevy van, 89 Pontiac 6000, 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevy Silverado, and my last car will be Cybertruck tried motor.
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Get outta work, hit the gym, shower, lunch, relax and check for Cybertruck news (like I have for four long years). Wow! Today is a good day!

Art138

First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP,Ferrari Pista,Ford GT & CYBERBEAST ordered
Country flag
I'm excited that our CT deliveries are coming close.
I'd like some help from our club members to clarify this waiting list. When I subtract 112,744,100 from my CT RN 115,48x,xxx, I get my spot as 2M+ which doesn't make sense as there are only 1.8M reservations. Should I drop the last 2 digits to arrive like 27,xxx as my correct spot in the queue?
Thanks for the help.
From what I have read,and seems to be the consensus here is that tri-motors (or quad) and maximum trim levels I.e FSD,and region,and order date will dictate where you are on the list. When did you order? Date?