CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Okay folks those hole things are called "sfandards". Standards were used for cattle and "headack" racks. The holes are always a standard size and shape on a pickup truck so you what youve built or bought can be used on any pickup or trailer. I know that dates me but thanks anyhow. Oh, and thems sadelebag tool boxes in the back that have triangle lids or call them Sales if ya like. Just sayen. Great form glad we're able to have some fun while helping to keep the planet hospitable for folks. Maybe they use standards for haulen wild bean curd to market too?
I like the way you talk LOL. As I read your post, I hear a voice in my head narrating it for me. Good way to start the day with a smile and laugh.
Sponsored

soonerdy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
love the interior side bar and like others, didn't notice the step in the tailgate prior to these "photos." Agree, it's like we're all opening the same gift! Ready for a 2nd quarter update!

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
the last 2 pix seem to show that the accelerator and brake pedals are really up close....looks like the seat would have to go all the way back....long legged people may have a problem
Sponsored