The next 6 months will be epic for Tesla

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Screenshot from 2023-04-13 09-20-50.png

Buying opportunity? :ROFLMAO:
I have been buying WKHS since 2020 in the hopes they will get through production hell and get a foothold in the C class EV market. Just before the Postal Service contract was given out to a primarily ICE manufacturer it had reached 40 dollars a share. Horrible management team at the time. All have been replaced with solid leadership.

I am still buying at just over 1 dollar a share. New management is making good decisions. Not sure if they can make it through these tough times. Believe they still have 23mill to operate with a a burn rate that gives them 6 to 8 months to land a good contract.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Light trucks are built with many wheelbases and capacities. A wide variety of product is created that can share many parts and processes. Tesla decided to build an F150 Raptor competitor that is reliant on its particular shell for structure.

Tesla should have designed to dominated the large and medium light truck and larger SUV market. Instead they chose a design suitable for a medium size higher end auto manufacturer where their cost advantage isn't as important.

The question I have for the launch of CT is if the structure is more conventional than originally announced. The one purported body in white photo is not what I expected. So the actual truck may be more chassis on a skateboard than expected.

The Austin Y weight reduction from structural pack is not successful so far, so it shouldn't be assumed that the original CT design survived reality. CT crush performance front and rear was always a question. So what Tesla actually delivers will be very interesting.
So... You're saying they didn't make a competitor because...

...You didn't look at their specs in 2019?

I'm confused, honestly. None of your reply has anything to do with Cybertruck specs compared to F150 specs, just your assertions.

-Crissa
Sponsored