Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I am confused. Are the headlights at the corners of the light bar as originally said or in the fog light (lower) position? The latter looks awful in my opinion.
Legally, they're the lower, I think. But nothing saying the upper ones can't be the high beams or or whatever.

Lower beam positions light up the road better and blind oncoming drivers less.

-Crissa
Sponsored

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
I am confused. Are the headlights at the corners of the light bar as originally said or in the fog light (lower) position? The latter looks awful in my opinion.
Looking at the way the road is illuminated, I agree with previous comments the the headlights are in the lamp assemblies below the frunk lid, what jhodgesatmb describes as the "fog light (lower) position."

At nighttime, I suspect there would be little difference in appearance if the headlights were at the ends of the lightbar on the frunk and the lower lamp assemblies contained the fog lights, as long as the fog lights were switched on.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
the upper light bar on hood is only DRL - just like the Lightning. Opaque, diffuse, DRL

the headlights are just above the bumper.

Trucks in this vid appear to have high beams on (full span of directional LEDs are on) compared to other nighttime vids that have only inner ~half of directional LEDs on

To the outside of the headlights are the turn indicators (and just around the corner, the amber side marker lights)

DRL (unpowered):

Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 3003F539-2320-418F-A31D-C08138E0A56C

Headlights (on right) & blinker (on left)

Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 FA9043F6-D95D-4CA8-AB3D-A601051961BD

Headlight closeup:

Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 48CECCD5-82DF-495D-9F5D-2845CE00EF31

blinker wrapping to corner side marker:
Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 8FD16401-5D41-49CD-88E4-F2F26F4D19A7
Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 9E327241-36B5-4DD1-98B8-C304C13024BB
Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 A384908F-BD4D-491A-8D59-7E585FFBE44C

Blinker isolated (froze frame mid blink):

Tesla Cybertruck Two RC Wrapped Cybertrucks driving in formation at night 🤩 B8183E97-3EF4-4891-8312-12D11F15DD48

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Thank you. While that answers the question I still wish the headlights had been in what you call the DRL. Not a show stopper, just a lament.

Setok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Defender
Country flag
Ahh, if only it wasn't Spotify.

-Crissa
Well, I kind of share your sentiment. Several relevant tracks are not even on Spotify (so I linked to YouTube, which is even worse really). Most of my music I listen to from digital files that nobody can take away from me (and sometimes vinyl).

Still, Spotify playlists at least work in a Tesla and are easy to share :)

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Why, what is wrong with Spotify?

WHIZZARD OF OZ