First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Another 5 digit reservation number… ?
I hate to break it to you… but there are actually 99,999 of them.

I forget… is it one truck per order or could you order 5-10 at a time?
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I hate to break it to you… but there are actually 99,999 of them.

I forget… is it one truck per order or could you order 5-10 at a time?
Minus 9,999 ? The first 9,999 are comprised of 4 digit, 3 digit, 2 digit and 1 digit reserved numbers.

only one per reservation number thankfully or I would never be able to estimate delivery.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Minus 9,999 ? The first 9,999 are comprised of 4 digit, 3 digit, 2 digit and 1 digit reserved numbers.

only one per reservation number thankfully or I would never be able to estimate delivery.
So you expect those 3-4 digit folks will be taking delivery after you then?

RMK!

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Model 3 SR, CT on order
Country flag
Whenever it is ready, it will be the best and most unique vehicle Tesla has built. I'm in, and patiently waiting for my next and perhaps last daily driver.

OP
OP

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
Per Elon on the Jan 26th, 2022 Earnings Call, there won't be any Cybertruck in 2022.
(partly due to the lack of chips)

His quote was that he "is hopeful" they can bring out new models in 2023, including the CyberTruck, Semi, Roadster and Optumus Bot. Hopefully.

He also mentioned the $25,000 car is not currently being worked on or even on their plate. Their plate is too full.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
seems like their car business went from lets build the coolest most hightec stuff out there to lets squeeze as much profit out of the cars that we are already making because we are an official business now. That really sucks. looks like they are on track to be the next Apple. Yes they will produce cool stuff, but they will be following instead of leading.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They can't make cars we can't afford to buy.

-Crissa
yep....thats what happening.......ill bet a lot of CT reservations holders are already at the tipping point and any increase will push them out of the CT market.....alot of people have money and dont care, but the median guy I believe was already at the edge......anymore tech advances and inclusion will surely increase price......and probably push me out as well

Ryan95738

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
CNA
Country flag
I may very well list mine on Turo and let people rent it. I’ll be a few weeks behind happy intruder, but seems like it would fetch a premium for the first year or so.

Also, I’d be more than happy to offer some seat time to folks on the forum if I’m in town.
Count me in!!

Turnbulljohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes ml350 and c300
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Was watching it live, I know its a bummer but I've been prepared for it personally. I don't know about others, while bummed I'm stilled not depressed just because I was expecting a cumulative delay of around this time. If it goes considerably beyond this, that would then surprise me.

We are all in different boats, I'm fine with the delay because I currently drive a truck that has years of life left in it. But I can imagine for people who are buying their first truck or are on their last leg of their current vehicle this is a real bummer.

In the long term, this wait will be forgotten soon after we each take delivery. But that's just my opinion. Who knows

jhogan2424

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Moped
I told myself that anything resembling a delay of the CT on this call that I would order a MY. The moment he said ”next year hopefully” I clicked off the call and went to the Tesla website. The dual motor is pushed out to August so I ordered a Performance in black with a delivery date of March. Did not spring for the FSD though, standard AP is enough for me.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I told myself that anything resembling a delay of the CT on this call that I would order a MY. The moment he said ”next year hopefully” I clicked off the call and went to the Tesla website. The dual motor is pushed out to August so I ordered a Performance in black with a delivery date of March. Did not spring for the FSD though, standard AP is enough for me.
I did this months ago and I've never enjoyed a vehicle more than my model Y.

By the time I get my number pulled for a CT I may be able to buy it in cash.
Sponsored