g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
IDK who needs/ wants to hear this..

That's very much looks like a production truck it drove by. They may be doing a video / photoshoot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag

Deleted member 3316

While I 100% agree with everyone on the asthetics of the new mirror (looking better), for those of us that tow, most states REQUIRE that you have mirrors that allow you to see past your load a certain amount of distance (the law/distance differs from state to state). The larger mirrors would definitely be better for actually towing something, so I hope they either come as a swappable version, or as an option you can purcahse to swap on/off for when you need them.
There’s a CTOC thread on the potential for Wifi/Bluetooth camera pucks that got almost immediately derailed with extraneous discussion on wired in cameras.

This is a situation where easily movable and software configurable cameras could help.

here https://www.cybertruckownersclub.com/forum/threads/moveable-wifi-camera.994/#post-59210

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Just a reminder. “In the wild” sightings are usually about 3-6 months prior to customer deliveries.

Also, this nearly guarantees we’ll see this sucker at investor day March 1st. Very likely with more specs/ details.
you keep getting more sure about investor day announcement lol

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I am honestly surprised to see so much towing/mirror talk. Ya'll be towing like that?

My guess, since they are removable. Tesla can offer a towing mirror replacement that looks ridiculous like the ones on the dually trucks

BayouCityBob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3
Country flag
Which mirror are you keeping? It's likely the center interior "mirror" will likely not be a mirror at all but a screen.
The video mirrors are both reflective (standard mirror) and video screens. So it will count (at least as long as vault is open!)

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Hopefully they have a dedicated “mirror” displays instead of having a pop up on the main console. I do prefer looking outboard for right turns for the visual confirmation.
I think that is the main reason they're adding the Model S instrument binnacle.

I'm sure we'll see aftermarket tow mirrors. The amount of aftermarket parts and accessories for the Cybertruck are going to be like nothing else before it in terms of Teslas. So much more customizing options when it comes to trucks, especially with beds.
Yeah the aftermarket better get onto making a rear bumper that looks like the OG one, I'll happily take the range hit as it looks disgusting.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Could these covers possibly flip open and allow storage inside? It’d be quite narrow I guess, so maybe not.

1B911B9C-72EB-4F3B-ACC7-40CE2E53EF34.jpeg
wasnt the bed supposed ot have a light all the way across it? I need my led light bars everywhere plz and thx

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Yeah the aftermarket better get onto making a rear bumper that looks like the OG one, I'll happily take the range hit as it looks disgusting.
If youre referring to the saggy diaper. my guess is its an aero cover where the spare is, probably removable

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I've been DMing with the dude on Instagram, super nice guy. Doesn't think there was a video shoot going on, but he was at Tesla Palo Alto, unclear yet which campus, just looking for a spot to park and suddenly Cybertruck just... drives on by.

He seems to imply Elon was driving it?

This is all just SUCH perfect timing for Elon to tweet what he did. Flavio, the poster, doesn't seem to work for Tesla. But... This is just too perfect.
Sponsored