Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Prius V5, 1948 Bus, Mercedes SL500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I want to bring this discussion back in the forefront. I sat in the drivers seat of a Cybertruck two times so far, in the San Jose showroom, and I do not quite understand the visibility this truck will have on the open road.

I'm very interested in current owner's opinions of the view while driving in crowded town areas/twisty country roads, and other roadways.

There is little view in front of the truck from the driver's perspective aside from the view beginning after a a few feet. The front of the truck in pretty Long.

Then there is the view of the triangular mini window area on the driver's left between windshield and side window. That is a thick/wide set up Tesla designed it as. This design reminds me of my Toyota Prius V5, but much larger and that area is not as cumbersome.

Then the dashboard is really far from the drivers seat, like it seems the windshield is unnecessarily distant from the driver's seat, making it feel like the front of the truck is far.

--- I tried to explain my descriptions, but yea I hope I made some sense of what I'm saying.

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
The visibility in the CT is well below average for a full size truck. The odd angles make visibility a challenge and the complete blackout of the rear and camera solution need to be improved.
Would rate the CT a 5/10 for visibility, not the worst but not good and on the very low end for a full size truck. Good news is when they put in better cameras and screens it should improve and 360view will be a big help.

OP
OP

Longranger

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GTI
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The citation must be from the university of IMHO.
Sponsored