Where I want to drive my Cybertruck - and Thanks Elon for your Vision.

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
i forgot to add that i intend to have @teslagong, @SydneyEV, @drsally, @teslastrya @teslatom (@phantomlane4) with me and @elonmusk @Tesla @spacex are going to give us #starlink connections for these vehicles so we can do a live broadcast from #PoeppelCorner (QLD/NT/SA BORDER) from the middle of the desert and to prove that ELECTRIC VEHICLES can go ANYWHERE
Starlink connection. Very Cool. :)
Sponsored

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Country flag
I would love to take Cybertruck on trip to Alaska for a month or more.
May have to wait for a few more charging stations....lol
I was told that the CanAM Highway was quite rough when I was a kid. A Cybertruck could handle it though.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I used to Windsurf in Baja before Kids. There's this painting that's directly behind my computer monitor of my favorite dirt road I've ever driven. It's 38 miles from the pavement to the beach where this road ends at a mile long point break, that is a world class windsurfing spot. In that 38 miles you encounter everything from 40' tall Seguaro cactus to beautiful sand hills. I've probably driven this road 30+ times, and never made it in less than 2 hours. This would be sooo fun to drive a Cybertruck down.
Tesla Cybertruck Where I want to drive my Cybertruck - and Thanks Elon for your Vision. scroad

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I am confident you can drive this virtually anywhere since Elon said he wants to enter one in the Baja 1000 (typically 600 - 850 miles)

My guess is it will have forged upper and lower control arms, 6-lug wheels, HD air suspension, skid plates to protect the electric motors and HD CV joints. I can’t wait until more details are revealed.

OP
OP

Psitronx

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda 2010 CRV
Occupation
Country flag
I am confident you can drive this virtually anywhere since Elon said he wants to enter one in the Baja 1000 (typically 600 - 850 miles)

My guess is it will have forged upper and lower control arms, 6-lug wheels, HD air suspension, skid plates to protect the electric motors and HD CV joints. I can’t wait until more details are revealed.
A true adventure ride. :)

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Sure would make the commute more interesting. I wonder what kind of sound system Elon has in mind for the Cybertruck?
?........
Well, music is huge to him as well. I see him really upping the game in this category too. I can honestly say, I wish the model 3 had a lil more kick, a larger sub . So, I would love lots lots more speakers and a Much much larger sub?

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
Wife came up with a great trip once we are used to the CyberTruck.
NJ to WA to see her brother.
Then back to NJ but thru Canada. Looks like Canada Rte 1 to Niagara falls.
During the summertime. Dual motor truck should do it?
What do ye think?
Could ye do 500 miles or so a day?
Anyone done anything like that before?
Can ya take a dog into Canada and back out? :)

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Have you seen this video of them crossing Canada in a Model 3?

Bigvbear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2001 Chevy Tracker, 2018 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Living where i do in Oregon I am very fortunate that if I drive 1 hour west I am at the pacific ocean and the sane dunes there, if i drive 1 hour east I am deep in the woods and mountains of the cascade range (off road of course!) and I intend to take my CT all over this area and explore. see what it can really do when off the beaten path.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Thanks.
That was great. Note to oneself! go in the summertime :)
That was some cold temps.
That's part of what impressed me so much. Cold temps and bad weather had the car looking like a frozen mess. Definitely not a good for range, or for getting a decent average speed. And yet they drove 3810 miles, with 35 stops at superchargers and still had an average speed of almost 52mph. Impressive!

rjo71342

First Name
ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
current:outlander phev, next:cybertruck
Occupation
custtomer service
Country flag
I used to Windsurf in Baja before Kids. There's this painting that's directly behind my computer monitor of my favorite dirt road I've ever driven. It's 38 miles from the pavement to the beach where this road ends at a mile long point break, that is a world class windsurfing spot. In that 38 miles you encounter everything from 40' tall Seguaro cactus to beautiful sand hills. I've probably driven this road 30+ times, and never made it in less than 2 hours. This would be sooo fun to drive a Cybertruck down.
scroad.jpg
2 hours just went to an hour and a half

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
1 1/2 hours would be good. The main problem with going fast on that road is, it's mostly a one lane dirt road, with lots of blind turns and rises. It's an awesome drive. Here's a video someone else shot that shows the drive in to Punta San Carlos. BTW this place would be perfect for a portable windmill.

carlosfelipe71

First Name
carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Occupation
MANAGER
Country flag
If anyone is from Colombia, let me know below. I want to purchase it and drive it all over COLOMBIA, if you don’t know this beautiful country, I invite you to take a pill of happiness. Great food, great mountains, is a paradise!
Sponsored