LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
There's still the mystery of how she drank that entire bottle of vodka but only left the car ONE time in 30 hours. I swear she must have peed some where, some how. We laughed about that for hours on the drive home.

I say this, she could drink and she could ski! She was way better at both than me!
Does her name start with an M? This is a small country. ? I won’t dox anybody. Impressive party bladder though. ?
Sponsored

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
Does her name start with an M? This is a small country. ? I won’t dox anybody. Impressive party bladder though. ?

Lol, my god she would kill me for telling this story. She goes by "Ani", a nickname. Can't be too many Greek Olympic skiers living in Norway!!

Cymerax

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo S40, ordered Cybertruck dual-motor AWD
Country flag
Texas is both taller and wider than either Alberta or Saskatchewan.

-Crissa
Maybe, but as a former resident of Alaska, it's always been fun to point out that Texas is LESS THAN HALF the size of that great state, which for some reason always tends to upset residents of the SECOND largest state in the union ? :ROFLMAO:??

Last edited:

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
Hopefully fly in but I do not plan to drive home.

I would love to have my FSD do the work.

Kidding, mostly. I will have to experience driving that amazing truck but would be nice if FSD give give me a break now and then.

braddibbnd

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13 Ram, 23 Tesla MY
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Had a friend in NC when we lived there. He was expat British and had a friend from England that though it would be a great idea to rent a huge SUV in Atlanta and drive to Boston like an American. He made it to North Carolina and bought an airline ticket to Boston. Most Europeans hove NO idea at the size of the US or Canada.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Had a friend in NC when we lived there. He was expat British and had a friend from England that though it would be a great idea to rent a huge SUV in Atlanta and drive to Boston like an American. He made it to North Carolina and bought an airline ticket to Boston. Most Europeans hove NO idea at the size of the US or Canada.

iOutatime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 DeLorean DMC-12
Occupation
FedEx Deliveries
Country flag
Plan A: Prepping this year to get the DeLorean cross country worthy. Then next year, have a buddy of mine tag along in the D to Texas to pickup the truck and rotate shifts driving each car back.

Plan B: Fly down and drive back.

Plan C: Just move to Texas like every other millennial and walk down the street to get it lol.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
This is not Giga Texas but makes me want a tour of any of their facilitie:

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Maybe, but as a former resident of Alaska, it's always been fun to point out that Texas is LESS THAN HALF the size of that great state, which for some reason always tends to upset residents of the SECOND largest state in the union ? :ROFLMAO:??
I had a friend from AK that used to say they wanted to cut it in half so TX would be the 3rd largest state ;)

TalSet

First Name
Rudi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR from Germany
Occupation
Self Employee / PV Cleaning
Country flag
I have definitely to cover a long distance. @fritter63 :p

I hope it will be legal to drive in Europe.

When it´s possible, I definitely gonna pick it up and drive from Austin to anywhere in CA,
and then to NY. Then shipping me and the CT to Sweden or Norway and driving back to Austria :D

Since I never have been in the US, this would be a great opportunity to visit the country and some sights :)

Tesla Cybertruck Who's planning on a Cybertruck factory pickup / delivery Screenshot 2021-02-20 085154

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag

When it´s possible, I definitely gonna pick it up and drive from Austin to anywhere in CA,
and then to NY. Then shipping me and the CT to Sweden or Norway and driving back to Austria :D

Since I never have been in the US, this would be a great opportunity to visit the country and some sights :)

Screenshot 2021-02-20 085154.jpg
Do you really think our euro orders will allow us to pick up in the USA? There are also differences between the US and euro Model 3 cars due to regulations, which may be the same with the CT (assuming it’s allowed at all in Europe).

But actually “used” American cars are sometimes given a pass and allowed in Europe although sale as new is not allowed. So it may be a way to trick it over here. Hope our orders won’t just get refunded sometime this year.

Shipping that beast sounds expensive though. If it’s coming to Europe I’ll wait for it to roll off here.

But I’m actually looking to road trip to Austria myself ?

Neo

First Name
Neo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Turbo | Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Professional
Country flag
I'll fly to Austin from here and pick it up and take the tour for sure, I wouldn't miss it for the World.

Neo

First Name
Neo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne Turbo | Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Professional
Country flag

Screenshot 2021-02-20 085154.jpg
Wow, have fun!

Reactions: CTM