Why I think even the latest reservation holders will get their CT by EOY 2025 šŸ¤”

ThaDon

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
If youā€™ve been tracking the Cybertruck website closely, youā€™ll notice that the scheduled dates have been changing.

It now reads that new reservations will have delivery of AWD and Beast in 2025 (RWD reads ā€œavailableā€ in 2025). I would presume that the specific wording (delivery vs available) means that delivery will in fact be by next year.

Of course Iā€™m taking this with a grain of salt, but given the anecdotal take-rates and production ramp, it doesnā€™t seem far-fetched whatsoever. I know Tesla has in the past over promised, but the fact that these timelines have consistently been changing, and now this is what the website is showing as the latest I think is promising.

Tesla Cybertruck Why I think even the latest reservation holders will get their CT by EOY 2025 šŸ¤” IMG_8547
Sponsored

Cyber Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Awaiting Cyberbeast
Country flag
Even in my wildest dreams, Iā€™m not going to believe in those dates. Someone should tell Tesla to change it to 2035!

Think about it - even if the conversation rate for reservations is 10%, which is extremely unlikely, Tesla needs to deliver 200,000 to 300,000 Trucks. I donā€™t think they will deliver more than 50,000 this year. Itā€™s impossible to deliver remaining ones next year, including all new orders of 2024. At this point, they know nobody takes those dates seriously. They just have it for marketing gimmicks. Donā€™t read too much into it. I personally think that conversation rate will be in the ballpark of 40%, especially after people start test driving CT. Buckle up and be ready to wait for several years if you just ordered one. Someone was joking the other day that they will reserve one for their teenage kid as a gift for their marriage. I said thatā€™s such a wonderful and realistic idea! Lucky kid. šŸ˜†

Lasttoy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 S. CT ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The numbers don't lie. Unless I missed it?? Production is 1000 per week. Divide that into million reservation holders. How many weeks do u get??
My number is RN1131973xx. Dec. 2019
So I wait.
Sponsored