What's going on with Elon? $TSLA Stock will TANK tomorrow!!!

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
When comments are taken out of context, misunderstandings can take place. Elon Musk is poking Russia’s war elite on their claims against Ukraine and Elon Musk must be evil by association helping Ukraine.

Though, it is not beyond the realm of possibility Putin would send assassination orders when he is butt hurt.

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When comments are taken out of context, misunderstandings can take place. Elon Musk is poking Russia’s war elite on their claims against Ukraine and Elon Musk must be evil by association helping Ukraine.

Though, it is not beyond the realm of possibility Putin would send assassination orders when he is butt hurt.
Or a disgruntled Twitter employee?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I dunno....there are some upset Twitter employees right now.
Rank and file employees have nothing to worry about, except non-performers.

With Twitter takeover, executive level are most exposed for changeover.

Musk’s disappearance comment is in Relation to Russia. Well, Putin and his ruling minority.

I believe Musk’s tweet is in reaction to Rogozin’s veiled threat regarding ISS Soyuz support.

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
If something does happen to Elon Tesla won't be the same. It will survive I think but just won't be the same. SpaceX? Starlink? The Boring Co.? Neuralink? Tesla Energy? Not all will survive.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
If something does happen to Elon Tesla won't be the same. It will survive I think but just won't be the same. SpaceX? Starlink? The Boring Co.? Neuralink? Tesla Energy? Not all will survive.
If something happens to me tomorrow, the earth will not be the same. We adjust to the new norm and try to make better.

Tesla contains a lot of talent that is outshined by Elon Musk. (We are more to blame assigning all success to Elon Musk) The company would retain a path to greatness but, I agree there will be short term turbulence if the unforeseen occurred.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
If you worry overmuch about Musk’s twitter contentS owning Tesla will likely give you heartburn.

@John K has it right (why is that so hard to admit). It’s almost certainly referencing the not particularly veiled threats from Rogozin. Rogozin basically called Musk a Nazi (even though Rogozin was himself affiliated with neo Nazi’s) and said Musk would face the consequences.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
If something happens to me tomorrow, the earth will not be the same. We adjust to the new norm and try to make better.

Tesla contains a lot of talent that is outshined by Elon Musk. (We are more to blame assigning all success to Elon Musk) The company would retain a path to greatness but, I agree there will be short term turbulence if the unforeseen occurred.
The universe consists of 200 billion trillion stars but only 1 at the center. It won't be this universe anymore. RIP Gohn K.

KrodEKid

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota corolla, Mazda 5
Country flag
Bear with me a second... I'm not talking politics just sharing historical information.

I'm reading a historical biography by Nicholas Gage based in Post WW2 Greece where there was a communist uprising vs nationalist supported by Britian. The Civil war was brutal and common epithets from the communists guerrillas to anyone else not actively supporting the soldiers was "fascist". They were not very discriminating.

In other words, this is just good ol' fashioned school yard name calling.

*tips hat walks away*

OP
OP
TruckElectric

TruckElectric

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation