Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
1677694798051.png

Looks like you might still be able to pop out the ramp
Also looks like the top of the tailgate pulls out. I believe the ramp is still in play
Sponsored

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
With cars i own, the wiper hides behind the hood lip. They could have done that with a slight extention to hide the baw
To reduce confusion please try to use the correct designation "BAW" :cool:

Yes, doing that you could hide the BAW but you would still have a less smooth hood to windshield transition area that increases aerodynamic drag.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I really like the tires/wheels with the caps on them. Just looks right. More rugged

Skibumak

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Cybertruck in 2023
Country flag
I don’t know but to me it looks like there is still a middle seat but just set up differently… The view of the back seat it didn’t look like a screen there but more like a cover.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Front middle seat is still there, the console doesn't extend to the floor. The seat always had a console on the back, this one's a little more detailed. That's one feature that's safe, Elon has a lot of kids.

Skibumak

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tundra, Cybertruck in 2023
Country flag
Still don't like the triangle mirrors - but they look slightly more tolerable in their matte black finish in these particular views.

More importantly to me, is their redesign of the back tonneau cover surround inside the sails where it no longer ends in a point at the rear interfacing with the tail gate. Also, from what I can discern from these images, the rear attachment points seem to have been moved forward a little as part of that redesign.

To me, overall significant improvements and the mirrors are changeable anyway regardless. Can't please everybody 100 percent.

- ÆCIII
The only thing I don’t see is the monitors for the side cameras. I thought you could remove the mirrors and there would be monitors there you would see the side of the truck?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Front middle seat is still there, the console doesn't extend to the floor. The seat always had a console on the back, this one's a little more detailed. That's one feature that's safe, Elon has a lot of kids.
Looks like the console goes lower than the seats next to it. Also the floor under the console is different (likely storage). I hope youre right but i am losing hope

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag
Another subtle detail that most don't care about, but the kind of stuff i love about the truck's design... They added a cutout to the top left and right of the tailgate for the rear facing brake and turning lights. Previous iterations had the lights on the outside and behind the closed tailgate so that when the tailgate was opened, there was a second set of lights. Natural optimization to make one set of lights work in both configurations.

Tesla Cybertruck INVESTOR DAY CYBERTRUCK BETA PRESENT! [w/ Walkaround Videos] tailgate light

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
What is it about that investor day pic? Are the wheels larger? Are dimensions taughter? Iv never seen the truck look so well put together before? Maybe the quality of the camera? It's awesome đź‘Ś
MAYBE.. It's a production line built truck built in Texas, and they'll show that off shortly. Not a hand made in CA unit.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
Looks like the console goes lower than the seats next to it. Also the floor under the console is different (likely storage). I hope youre right but i am losing hope
it's natural that it goes lower. It won't have sculpting like the seats next to it. The floor doesn't have storage, it has protection so that the middle passenger can't hit the pedals. The original had that too, but now it's more detailed.