Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
2024 Cybertruck Specs:

Overall length: 18.6 feet (5.67 meters)
Overall width (no mirrors): 79.9 inches (2.03 meters)
Overall height (medium setting): (1.79 meters)
Wheelbase: 143 inches (3.63 meters)

Curb weights:
  • 2 motor: 6,670 lbs (3,026 kg)
  • 3 motor: 6,890 lbs (3,125 kg)
Tow rating: 11,000 lbs (4,989 kg)
Max tongue: 1,100 lbs (499 kg)
Bed length: 72.8 inches (1.85 meters)
Bed Width: 51 inches (1.30 meters)
Frunk volume: 7.1 cubic feet (0.20 cubic meters)
Weight capacity of trunk: 420 lbs (190 kg)

Headroom:

• Front: 41.6 inches (1.06 meters)
  • Rear: 39 inches (0.99 meters)
Legroom:

• Front: 41 inches (1.04 meters)
  • Rear: 40.9 inches (1.04 meters)
Shoulder room:

• Front: 63 inches (1.60 meters)
  • Rear: 62 inches (1.57 meters)
Hip room:

• Front/Rear: 57.2 inches (1.45 meters)

No outlets in front, two outlet in rear 120v one 220v

Tesla Cybertruck 2024 Cybertruck Official Specs Leaked?! 😱 - Udated With Compare/Analysis 2024 Tesla Cybertruck Specs Sheet Dimensions Length Width weight

Tesla Cybertruck 2024 Cybertruck Official Specs Leaked?! 😱 - Udated With Compare/Analysis 01c2dd81-e9bc-43f0-8db1-924f20608868-jpe

EDIT TO ADD:

Have bolted up a compare (in heat map) of interior dimensions:

As suspected (by some) for a while, interior dimensions come in nearest to a Chevy Avalanche, but with width at hips (determining seat width) being comparable to a Toyota Tacoma - which explains the lack of 6th seat, but also portends a rather narrow rear seat that is "5 passengers" in name along the lines of a Tacoma (though CT's better shoulder width will help a touch).

EDIT TO ADD A 2ND TIME: ADDED MODEL Y AS TESLA CONSUMER REFERENCE

Tesla Cybertruck 2024 Cybertruck Official Specs Leaked?! 😱 - Udated With Compare/Analysis CT Interior Dimensions Heat Map From Leak

Next is a heat map that essentially demonstrates the design thesis of the Cybertruck:

• *nearly* full-sized BEV truck cargo area,
  • *nearly* mid-sized footprint/agility (but an ~F150 wheelbase, mitigated by 4WS)
  • somewhat *better* than mid-sized interior volume, at least in terms of rear seat legroom, but basically mid-sized seat width

EDIT TO ADD A 2ND TIME: ADDED THE HEAT MAP OF EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS (note Rivian height is a bit slippery to get nailed down, but height I view as really a nearly irrelevant stat for adaptive vehicles)

Tesla Cybertruck 2024 Cybertruck Official Specs Leaked?! 😱 - Udated With Compare/Analysis Revised CT Exterior Dimensions From Leak
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
cvalue13

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
EDIT TO CLARIFY: TFL says this photo appears to have a label saying 2kW

but on further consideration, that’s no sensible. As would be “12kW”

What makes more sense is a label near the plug that says “120v” (and at bottom likely “120/220c”)

Tesla Cybertruck 2024 Cybertruck Official Specs Leaked?! 😱 - Udated With Compare/Analysis 01C2DD81-E9BC-43F0-8DB1-924F20608868

Last edited:

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
14-50 limited to 2 kWh kW? Seems low for a 14-50. 12 kWh kW seems more likely.

EDIT: Yes, I goofed. I was corrected. That's fair.

(Since I was corrected correctly, I'll toss this reminder out there: THEN is time related as in "Do this and THEN do that" where THAN is comparative as in "This is bigger THAN that.")

This public service bulletin brought to you by my Dad.... dang it.

Last edited:

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Pretty disappointed with the 72.8” bed length.
Wish the power outlets were higher capacity along with outlets in the frunk.
If this is accurate, could have bought a Lightning with similar to better specs.

Rick

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Don’t believe it, weights are way off
they are almost spot on to what i predicted. although there's not much difference between dual and tri.. i might have been wrong about two different battery pack sizes after all 😭 still, remains to be seen though.

bfayer

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent, Mustang GT, Toyota Prius
Country flag
they are almost spot on to what i predicted. although there's not much difference between dual and tri.. i might have been wrong about two different battery pack sizes after all 😭 still, remains to be seen though.
They could initially offer the 300 mile battery, and add the 500 mile battery later when they have a better battery supply. So I don't think we need to assume the weight given means only one battery choice in the long run.

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
They could initially offer the 300 mile battery, and add the 500 mile battery later when they have a better battery supply. So I don't think we need to assume the weight given means only one battery choice in the long run.
in the long run, definitely.. but i really wanted the top specced truck on release, and to pick up a lower spec one two years later. Might have to switch that plan around, if thats the case.. Might be a better plan in the long run anyway :)

We will see based on pricing! And i will probably have to go with the highest range option, which if they both use the same battery will be the dual motor.

Dazureus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'16 Model X, '21 Model Y
Occupation
Software Engineer - Steering Systems
Country flag
Less rear headroom and hip room than my current Model X? Growing kiddoes won't be happy. Then again, we also cram them into a Model Y so it will feel roomy by comparison.
Sponsored