Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This is the first time since reveal we have seen anything about the glass. I am glad to see the "Shatter-Resistant Glass" as I had fears that was one of the things we might not see.

Ratso

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75 Monte carlo, 74 K5 Blazer, 85 Chevy van, 89 Pontiac 6000, 2000 Jeep Wrangler, 2008 Chevy Silverado, and my last car will be Cybertruck tried motor.
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Yet nothing on tech and mileage... At first I bit the hook and thought "this is the future" now I'm beginning to suspect this may be the next Ford Edsel. Fingers crossed he comes out on stage and hits a grand slam because it's the bottom of the ninth bases loaded and I feel like our team is behind. Lol I need a truck (I have an 08 chevy 3/4 ton) but I could use my $$$ for a mid life crisis buy just as easy and keep my old "S" box!

Regenshire

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
The difference is likely just the weight difference between the default Two Motor version and what options/trim you choose.

So for example if you choose a Tri-Motor Performance version the difference in weight for the motors/wheels/options would be subtracted from the 2500 lb payload to get your new payload number.

So if the motors plus wheels add another 250 lbs it would be 2250, ect.
Sponsored

Last edited: