Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Finally we have the update: It looks like there was a Typo in the price of the single motor. It is actually $4,000.00 and will be built in China. Tesla has taken over GM partnership with a Chinese company. Chinese partners took some liberties with design change. More on the vehicle:

Sponsored

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Finally we have the update: It looks like there was a Typo in the price of the single motor. It is actually $4,000.00 and will be built in China. Tesla has taken over GM partnership with a Chinese company. Chinese partners took some liberties with design change. More on the vehicle:

Can it plow snow? It doesn't look like you could mount a plow on it.

Geo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru STI, KTM450EXC
Country flag
Can it plow snow? It doesn't look like you could mount a plow on it.
Yes it can, you just also need to strap a team of Huski's to it.

Elon just announced on twitter that he’s donating $100 mil. towards a prize in a competition.

How Effing great is that, just brilliant. He is a benevolent genius who deserves all the kudos and admiration of people everywhere.

But, then he goes and Phucks it up in the usual way, by saying he will announce details next week !

Someone needs to ask Biden if he could make an executive order,
baring Elon from making future commitments,
future announcement of commitments,
future commitments of announcements,
commitments of announcements in the future :ROFLMAO:

No announcements of any actions no matter how small, no matter how short into the future, are allowed to be made by Elon,
until he lives up to his many many small and large announcements for commitments, that have gone unfulfilled !

He’s no longer allowed to announce he’s going to get a coffee and be right back.
He’s no longer allowed to say, he’s just going for a piss and be back in 5 min.
No, not allowed, no we don’t believe you !

Yes, you have lost your future tense announcements privileges. All of them.

And Phuck no, you are not allowed to announce anything else until you live up to your previous announcements !

Yes that means your, “month or so” ( reveal of the changes to the Cybertruck ) made on the 1st of November 2020, nearly 3 months ago, must be fulfilled first. That is to say, NOW !! :ROFLMAO:

The difference between Elon and the Boy who cried wolf is.
The people just stoped taking notice of the Boy who cried wolf.
And couldn't care less if he was eaten by a wolf.
Where as Elon is risking pissing the people off.

List of unfulfilled, missed commitments :

- Cybertruck changes to be revealed "in a month or so" ! That was 1st Nov. 2020 !
- Semi will be delivered in 2019. Then 2020, Then 2021, Now its 2022 !
- A Tesla will be able to drive L.A. to New York without human intervention by 2016 !
- Level 5 Full Autonomy will be here by the end of 2019. Then 2020, Now 2021.
- Cybertruck will be delivered by 2021. Now its 2022.

P.S. Don’t make me send this message to your mother.
At least reveal the Cybertruck changes and the Wolverine Cybertruck.

Last edited:

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Guys, the only way to deal with this waiting game is coming up with our own fake news. Who is with me? what are the potential (not necessarily realistic) reasons the update is late?
When Nikola revealed the Badger would turn the hydrogen exhaust water into soda pop and deliver it via a tap built into the dashboard, Elon and Franz were crushed - they realized the Cybertruck couldn't compete with this kind of brilliance from young visionary Trevor Milton. He may have stepped down but his legacy will live on. It was imperative they come up with something better so they ordered the Cybertruck team to immediately halt all development while they brainstormed a way to out Trevor, Trevor.

It turns out Trevor's brilliant innovation still has them stumped. That's why we haven't heard of any new Cybertruck developments.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
When Nikola revealed the Badger would turn the hydrogen exhaust water into soda pop and deliver it via a tap built into the dashboard, Elon and Franz were crushed - they realized the Cybertruck couldn't compete with this kind of brilliance from young visionary Trevor Milton. He may have stepped down but his legacy will live on. It was imperative they come up with something better so they ordered the Cybertruck team to immediately halt all development while they brainstormed a way to out Trevor, Trevor.

It turns out Trevor's brilliant innovation still has them stumped. That's why we haven't heard of any new Cybertruck developments.
Itsh showda!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
They are getting ready for update reveal in three locations simultaneously:

Tesla Cybertruck Updated CyberTruck to be shown in a month or so AFTER WE GET THE 8000 TON CASTING MACHINE RUNNING! 88801802_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram

KokotheBear

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 2 motor AWD
Occupation
Healer
Country flag
Damn! Those look good!

Almost too good! Over here zooming in and looking for lighting inconsistencies that would give it away as photoshopped. (I found nothing)

If this is actually happening, I’m stoked about the lack of side mirror stalks

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
It's almost as if the people in the foreground looking at the three Cybertrucks are saying, "Damn, those look good!". :)

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
I'm trying to see if that photo is photoshopped or not. I won't believe anything until I see it, and Elon says that's it.

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
Almost too good! Over here zooming in and looking for lighting inconsistencies that would give it away as photoshopped. (I found nothing)

If this is actually happening, I’m stoked about the lack of side mirror stalks
Tesla Cybertruck Updated CyberTruck to be shown in a month or so AFTER WE GET THE 8000 TON CASTING MACHINE RUNNING! 1611404235331

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
I just want a real update. Elon's month is way too long. Even if you take Mars' 687 day year and divide it into 12 months it's still been too long.
Sponsored