TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Historically I have always agreed with his perspective. However with this vehicle Iā€™m happy to be an early adopter as there will be nothing like it on the road when it comes out and for some timeā€¦ So excited about my number 1100 spot in line?
Sponsored

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Avalon,Outback, and previously Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
I placed my order the instant Elon said you can now order and I'm somewhere in the 10,000 range lol, insane
Hey, I love your pic at the Petersen Museum... wish I could've seen it there... How Historic!

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Hey, I love your pic at the Petersen Museum... wish I could've seen it there... How Historic!
I had to go twice to see it. After the first visit, I had to drag others out to see this amazing truck! I'm sure it will only be a few more months before we see additional CT's driving around. The future is almost here!

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Historically I have always agreed with his perspective. However with this vehicle Iā€™m happy to be an early adopter as there will be nothing like it on the road when it comes out and for some timeā€¦ So excited about my number 1100 spot in line?
That is sweet. I wouldnā€™t mind taking the risk of being out front on this one at all if I had the option. Then again, at 700,000 by the time I get mine, Elon may add some new anti gravity alien tech in there ( I canā€˜t believe UFO is going public).

Last edited:

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I placed my reservation around 11am the 2nd day after the reveal. I'm somewhere around 165,000 according to the formula.

I feel good about the number as I really don't want to be a buyer for the 1st year of CT production. It will give Tesla some time to work out the "bugs". The Model Y has gone through at least 9 significant changes during the first year of production. This truck is going to be off the hook!

Last edited:

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
I placed my reservation around 11am the 2nd after the reveal. I'm somewhere around 165,000 according to the formula.

I feel good about the number as I really don't want to be a buyer for the 1st year of CT production. It will give Tesla some time to work out the "bugs". The Model Y has gone through at least 9 significant changes during the first year of production. This truck is going to be off the hook!
I kinda feel the same. I would trade Diehard my 10,000th spot in line if he happened to be in the mid to late 600k but too bad for him that he is at 700k. ;)

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
I had to go twice to see it. After the first visit, I had to drag others out to see this amazing truck! I'm sure it will only be a few more months before we see additional CT's driving around. The future is almost here!
See you on Mars ?

beeeasybro

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Boat Captain
Country flag
See you on Mars ?
I had a dream I had a conversation with Elon and we were at a park picnic table discussing the future of the CT and he said he would only produce the amount of preorders that were made and over time that woukd increase the value of each vehicle.....
Sponsored