edc

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X, Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
does it come with the smaller ones and the bigger ones??

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
does it come with the smaller ones and the bigger ones??
Bigger ones, prob an engineering vehicle in a delivery center lot.

edit

this is a delivery unit. Interesting. There is an inventory label on the windshield.
Tesla Cybertruck Small Aero Wheel Covers spotted & compared (to larger covers)! 1705184986543

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
I believe the smaller ones will be standard on non FS cybertrucks, if I understood the FS package correctly. The bigger ones are the "premium wheels". If you want the bigger ones, but not the FS, it will likely be extra.

I also think the wheels are different size, not just the covers. But, again, that's just reading between the lines on the FS "included options" list

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I believe the smaller ones will be standard on non FS cybertrucks, if I understood the FS package correctly. The bigger ones are the "premium wheels". If you want the bigger ones, but not the FS, it will likely be extra.

I also think the wheels are different size, not just the covers. But, again, that's just reading between the lines on the FS "included options" list
I've not heard a price, but I speculate the premium wheel is a $3500 value. So really, FS adds up to a $19300 value. Maybe more depending. This is AWD too, beasts get the install credit thing.

Tesla Cybertruck Small Aero Wheel Covers spotted & compared (to larger covers)! 1705185497564

Outdoors

First Name
Outdoors
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S,3,Y,C
I like the smaller ones better. Look less prone to curb damage.
Likely will be swapping mine with a non foundation if it holds true. My Suburban has 15". Though not for curb issues.;)

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
I've not heard a price, but I speculate the premium wheel is a $3500 value. So really, FS adds up to a $19300 value. Maybe more depending. This is AWD too, beasts get the install credit thing.

1705185497564.jpeg
it's not just a charger that comes with the truck. it also includes a v3 (I think) gateway, which, seems to be around $1200 in value. That's the piece that will switch your home power over to the truck when the power goes out.

off topic, but wanted to point that out that the total wall charger package is more like $1800 than $600

Tesla Cybertruck Small Aero Wheel Covers spotted & compared (to larger covers)! 1705185963861

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
it's not just a charger that comes with the truck. it also includes a v3 (I think) gateway, which, seems to be around $1200 in value. That's the piece that will switch your home power over to the truck when the power goes out.

off topic, but wanted to point that out that the total wall charger package is more like $1800 than $600

1705185963861.png
I have looked all over for a gateway value, thank you.

CyberTruckeeTheOne

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner
Occupation
Retired Operating Plans & Forecasting Manager
Country flag
I wonder if there will be an aftermarket wheel-well cover to improve aerodynamics and range?

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Think I like the smaller ones, look less likely to ninjastar off. But will take whichever one helps range the most.
Sponsored