Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Are they 35's vs. 33's?
no

I’m not sure where all the uncertainty around wheel/tires come from

only thing unique about these photos is it’s the first time we’ve seen the Pirelli AS tire’s aero covers matched to the Goodyear AT

Here’s the landscape:
  • there is a base wheel and a premium wheel (both 20”)
  • there is a Pirelli AS tire and a Goodyear AT tire
  • each tire has a matching aero cover, designed to go with either tire’s sidewall design
As for what comes with what:
  • All FS (AWD or Beast) come with the premium wheel
  • All FS come with the Goodyear AT tire
Because all FS come with the Goodyear ATs, they should come with the matching aero covers.

This one in the photos is for some reason miss-marched. Who knows why.

As for the retail AWD / Beast:
  • the premium Beast trim will come standard with the premium wheels (and premium white interior, premium trim materials)
    • because these are premium features, won’t be surprised if people can elect to instead take the base wheel (or base interior color)
  • the base trim, AWD, will come standard with the base wheel (and base gray interior, base interior materials)
    • upcharge for premium options
As for the tires, string presumption Beast will come standard with Goodyear AT dress, but allow selecting AS instead for no charge - while AWD it’s unclear but I assume standard with AS and upcharge for Goodyear (likely only tied to premium wheels).

Otherwise, people keep making lists of the “value” of the Beast Foundation package and listing what will be standard premium features of the non-FS Beast (white interior, premium wheels/goodyears, etc.)

Just ignoring that the regular Beast is $20k more than the regular AWD for a reason

if you’re gonna list that stuff in the value, you have to try and come up with the full $40K delta between regular AWD and FS Beast
Sponsored

VR Driving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
The smaller one will most likely come with the All Season tires that is not in production yet.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
I've not heard a price, but I speculate the premium wheel is a $3500 value. So really, FS adds up to a $19300 value. Maybe more depending. This is AWD too, beasts get the install credit thing.

1705185497564.jpeg
Sure if you want to say FSD is 12000 to make it look better. Sad.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
not to pile on, but people were also locking in FSD for what was supposed to be HW5

So arguably, people could feel they’re not even getting the $7K in value they expected
Hw5? I don't remember that being mentioned. Was 4 years ago though

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
people w FSD locked in were supposed to pay $7
Right on. I didn’t reserve FSD. So it would be, currently, $12k if I / anyone bought it.

Wonder what will happen to the $7k people

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Right on. I didn’t reserve FSD. So it would be, currently, $12k if I / anyone bought it.

Wonder what will happen to the $7k people
Some of us don't have a choice but to wait for the 79k version lol so hopefully we will get the 7k fsd

Guylouis

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F.S. CyberBeast, XP, YP, 3P
Country flag
no

I’m not sure where all the uncertainty around wheel/tires come from

only thing unique about these photos is it’s the first time we’ve seen the Pirelli AS tire’s aero covers matched to the Goodyear AT

Here’s the landscape:
  • there is a base wheel and a premium wheel (both 20”)
  • there is a Pirelli AS tire and a Goodyear AT tire
  • each tire has a matching aero cover, designed to go with either tire’s sidewall design
As for what comes with what:
  • All FS (AWD or Beast) come with the premium wheel
  • All FS come with the Goodyear AT tire
Because all FS come with the Goodyear ATs, they should come with the matching aero covers.

This one in the photos is for some reason miss-marched. Who knows why.

As for the retail AWD / Beast:
  • the premium Beast trim will come standard with the premium wheels (and premium white interior, premium trim materials)
    • because these are premium features, won’t be surprised if people can elect to instead take the base wheel (or base interior color)
  • the base trim, AWD, will come standard with the base wheel (and base gray interior, base interior materials)
    • upcharge for premium options
As for the tires, string presumption Beast will come standard with Goodyear AT dress, but allow selecting AS instead for no charge - while AWD it’s unclear but I assume standard with AS and upcharge for Goodyear (likely only tied to premium wheels).

Otherwise, people keep making lists of the “value” of the Beast Foundation package and listing what will be standard premium features of the non-FS Beast (white interior, premium wheels/goodyears, etc.)

Just ignoring that the regular Beast is $20k more than the regular AWD for a reason

if you’re gonna list that stuff in the value, you have to try and come up with the full $40K delta between regular AWD and FS Beast
Close but not exactly.

FS AWD & FS Beast do NOT share the same tires.

remember the current FS AWD tire is only rated to 112mph

the Beast tire is actually the GOODYEAR WRANGLER TERRITORY RT

Here is a link to the Beast tire: (H rated to 130mph) note we have not seen this tire in real world yet.

Personally I believe this is (one) of the reasons for the delay with the beast. They were still waiting for certifications on this tire.

it also explains why we haven’t seen any top speed tests

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/goodyear-wrangler-territory-rt
Sponsored