Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
SRNA
Country flag
You are talking about that SNAKE charger, aren't you? That would be quite feasible, you'd think. It could remain hidden until a Tesla is detected in the spot stopped at which point, it could come out and connect.

teslacharger.jpg
You are talking about that SNAKE charger, aren't you? That would be quite feasible, you'd think. It could remain hidden until a Tesla is detected in the spot stopped at which point, it could come out and connect.

teslacharger.jpg

Elon did mention that you probably wouldn't want to drop your keys around this thing... :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Shinobi_brian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Senior Finance Manager
Country flag
What? They float don’t they? You know, Elon bought the submarine Lotus from “The Spy Who Loved Me” - Maybe that was his prototype?

As for the charging attendant, they would on;y need to plug the car in and unplug it when done. This could be a job for a courier or a commuter, they could get an alert while they were traveling to let them know where they need to go to meet a car for charging or unplugging.
heck, maybe an app to let us owners know this to give each other a hand in this task?maybe it could confirm the charge was started of stopped and charge the vehicle account for some amount of charging credited to the “helper’s“ account?
Ok, I also want to drive my truck, but it is a neat idea, having the car deliver itself.
Yeah it would be awesome if it was even semi-amphibious

Sandybayes1

First Name
Sandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Now, here it is 2020 July and the CyberTrucks are not due out till next year. By the time the CyberTrucks are in full production Full Self driving should be ready according to Elon. So if we have the new, new (rumored) 3650 mile batteries next year Couldn't we simply "Summon" our new car from the factory to be delivered to our residence no matter where we live in the US??? Now wouldn't that be awesome?
That's what I'm expecting!

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
That's what I'm expecting!
I think what we should expect is "FSD will be available by the end of the year". Same as this year, same as last year, same as the year before that.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I think what we should expect is "FSD will be available by the end of the year". Same as this year, same as last year, same as the year before that.
Sadly, probably an easy prediction.

Revoltlution

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius (CyberSlug)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I've already got two buddies signed up to fly into Austin with me, then take a badass CyberTruck flyfishing tour back to Oregon! #patienceisavirtue
Sponsored