Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Alaska is interesting, given AFAIK only one supercharger in the state, not to mention limited battery performance in severe cold.
Sponsored

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
When was it in Pennsylvania?

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MYLR, '23 Mavrick Hybrid, '24? Cyberbeast
Occupation
Current Operations for... an organization
Country flag
2 Schrute Bucks and 11 Stanley nickels to whoever makes an interactive map that links to videos and/or pictures of the Cybertruck in testing in that state!

...Or maybe 2 kudos. I haven't decided.

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Make it an international list, don't forget about Meh-Hee-Ko

Yup, please add country of Mexico.

Remember Mexico is part of North America too, there are reservations from Mexican citizens from after 2019Nov Cybertruck reveal ( I know for sure because my friends and I have many reservations), even today Mexican people can place reservation for Cybertruck,
AND, AND, AND
couple Cybertrucks spent days testing on parts of Baja 500 off-road tracks in the Mexican state of Baja California !!!

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Interested it hasn't made it to Utah. But even if it does there's no way we are going to see a stock model drive up Hell's Revenge and up and down Hell's Gate. The comparison with the stock Rivian RT1 wouldn't be kind to the Cybertruck. For the Cybertruck to have any chance they'd have to drop the Silicon Valley and California drivers who think almost keeping up with a stock Subaru is off-roading.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Interested it hasn't made it to Utah. But even if it does there's no way we are going to see a stock model drive up Hell's Revenge and up and down Hell's Gate. The comparison with the stock Rivian RT1 wouldn't be kind to the Cybertruck. For the Cybertruck to have any chance they'd have to drop the Silicon Valley and California drivers who think almost keeping up with a stock Subaru is off-roading.
Dude, my stock '87 Civic kept up with classic Jeeps except when it involved climbing washes. And then they broke things and had to weld them back together.

Subarus are very competent.

-Crissa

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Dude, my stock '87 Civic kept up with classic Jeeps except when it involved climbing washes. And then they broke things and had to weld them back together.

Subarus are very competent.

-Crissa
Yes, Subarus are competent crossovers. My family has continually own a Forester for the last 20 years. My wife currently has a 2023 Subaru Forester Wilderness. I've easily driven 10,000 miles on dirt roads and light off-road conditions in a Subaru. I've passed dozen of Jeeps and hundreds of trucks. Not once have I been passed by a Jeep or Truck in those conditions. Jeep passengers turn into bobbleheads on rough dirt roads. Trucks bounce like crazy above 10 mph. But let's not pretend any stock Subaru or Cybertruck can compete with a stock Jeep Rubicon with serious off-roading. Of course the down side is the Rubicon isn't road worthy. You need a trailer for pavement and dirt roads. I got stuck with a damn Rubicon 2 years ago. Complete joke driving up from Park City to Wyoming and the couple hundred miles at a time on dirt roads in the Wyoming Range.
Despite what Fanbois and Fangurls say the Cybertruck won't act as a boat or be a serious off-road vehicle.
My family has 3 early preorders for the Cybertruck. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it handles dirt roads and light off-roading as well as my wife's Subaru. Given what appeared to be clueless California tech bros driving the Cybertruck up stairs and on dirt roads, I do think it's possible.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
How serious an off pavement vehicle can it be when the passengers turn into bobbleheads on trails a Subaru can fly down?

-Crissa

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Time to visit the Carolinas, Cybertruck! Come on down here to South Cackalacky!
Sponsored