Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Heavy Equipment Ops
Country flag
As an inadvertent supporter (I own Tesla cars, solar and stock), I used to think Elon was your normal, run of the mill eccentric engineering genius. But with his impulsive desire for attention, this insecure, immature little man is undoing much of the good his obsessive hard work has produced. Elons most ardent "followers" are clearly blind to this Tourettes like behaviour which will only increase in volume and magnitude when applied using his most recently acquired toy.
My stock portfolio strongly agrees with your passion but my 6th sense argues we should not attempt to silence this man. After reading a book about him, I certainly no better understand what makes him tick but realize he is off the charts regarding normal. Dont expect him to do or say anything normal. If his loose lips give you concern, I suspect its directly related to how much TSLA you own. When it returns to your cost basis sell and relax. Then get frustrated when it does what it does, that no one seems to be able to explain. Yes, I sometimes wish he would keep his thoughts to his inner voice but I’m not dealing with what he has to deal with; from global leaders suggesting (read: threatening) he might regret trying to create ‘world peace’ to selfish, no-name day traders trying to profit by short selling his success. When he vents, know a great deal of steam has pressurized. I hope he keeps being who he is doing what he does; tunneling like no one else, rocketing like no one else, cars like no one else (20 years ago), A.I. that I fear and cannot imagine but know his interest is in bettering humanity.
My hunch is when Elon ends, so too will that which he has created. It will continue for a while and gradually fragment, be divided, bought, sued, and sold, eventually ending up being owned by the wealthy that treat it like a business hiring not the most brilliant minds but rather the cheapest - and so will end the legacy of what he created.
For now, best we learn to deal with his opinions and humor in order to enjoy that which he is creating.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Can't people just ignore shit they don't want to hear? There's so much garbage out there, why bother.

I just want my Cybertruck. I'll ignore Elon or don't let little stupid shit get to me.

Doneski

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck hopefully in 2023, Subaru Forester now.
Occupation
Business analyst
Country flag
Elon should STFU and focus his core business so my Testa stock stops tanking and my Cybertruck gets delivered before the decade is out. Buying Twitter was a bad choice but what's worse is how he plans to run it.

Lots of people didn't like him before. More dislike him now. Even more don't like his philosophy. Lots of positive news on his great vision and technology. No news on how great a guy he is.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Elon should STFU and focus his core business so my Testa stock stops tanking and my Cybertruck gets delivered before the decade is out. Buying Twitter was a bad choice but what's worse is how he plans to run it.

Lots of people didn't like him before. More dislike him now. Even more don't like his philosophy. Lots of positive news on his great vision and technology. No news on how great a guy he is.
he is focusing on his core business, and don't make the mistake in thinking that he has to run all of his companies by himself - that's poor management. the very fact he has several companies all doing well proves that in fact he can multitask, because he has hired competent managers to run them. All he does is give the vision and direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.