Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Got an email saying shareholder configuration was ready, opened the app and ordered. Went with the Cyberbeast because why not? My two sons have the AWDs and have to show them the old man is still the boss.
I have had my stock status verified with Tesla for quite some time for shareholder voting etc. They also may be doing it based on number of shares you have, I have thousands so may have gotten priority.
I figure letting me order one of these is the least they can do after the recent performance.
View attachment 41024
Did you see an estimated delivery date when you ordered.
Sponsored

FutureTruck

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX P, Lucid Air GT
The message I got indicated that would not be necessary, Tesla already had access to my share holdings through Say and that information was linked to my Tesla account so they already had everything they needed and I didn't have to register my shares through Tesla.com.
Exactly, Tesla is a tech company. They know I have not had a delivery yet under my name and account, they can see my stock info as I granted them access to it.
May be an issue for someone without a lot of stock who has to hodge podge together 500 shares but for those of us with a significant holding that is long term and still present Tesla can see it right away.

OP
OP

Wattsm309

First Name
Watts
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Y,s,cyber
Occupation
Rock Star
Country flag
Iā€™m an idiot I was off by a week. March 22nd. Man I feel stupid !

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Etrade was absorbed by Morgan Stanley and they donā€™t use say. I was expecting a follow up request for document copies from Tesla.

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
But there are other requirements: that you have a reservation in your name, that you havenā€™t taken delivery of a Cybertruck, that you owned shares of TSLA at the end of 2/2021, and that you owned 50% of the 500 share minimum. Not all of this is in one place so they really need to tell everyone that they verified all of the requirements or which ones still require proof; it shouldnā€™t be a secret.
The main problem with that 50% of 500 aspect is there were 2 significant splits in 2021/2022, they need to take those into account. Holding 500+ shares this year (which I do) doesn't mean you had 500 or even 250 if you were holding in 2020, 2021, or even 2022. Those splits turned those shares you were holding into the 500+ you have today if you just barely made it.

They really need to take that into account.

Extremely disappointing if this is the case
The offer has always said early delivery, not early ordering. I have taken this to mean that it's a faster delivery window like those being given to referral redemptions.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
The main problem with that 50% of 500 aspect is there were 2 significant splits in 2021/2022, they need to take those into account. Holding 500+ shares this year (which I do) doesn't mean you had 500 or even 250 if you were holding in 2020, 2021, or even 2022. Those splits turned those shares you were holding into the 500+ you have today if you just barely made it.

They really need to take that into account.

The offer has always said early delivery, not early ordering. I have taken this to mean that it's a faster delivery window like those being given to referral redemptions.
They only said that you had to own Tesla stock at the end of 2/2021, not that you had to own 500 shares at the end of 2/2021. They said that you had to own at least 500 shares at the end of 2/2024 and that 50% of that has to be in your name. That covers any stock splitting Issues/logic.

i do not see how they can accelerate the delivery without also accelerating the ordering. I havenā€™t yet ordered so they cannot accelerate my delivery unless they first let me order.

cybertruckgg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
They only said that you had to own Tesla stock at the end of 2/2021, not that you had to own 500 shares at the end of 2/2021. They said that you had to own at least 500 shares at the end of 2/2024 and that 50% of that has to be in your name. That covers any stock splitting Issues/logic.

i do not see how they can accelerate the delivery without also accelerating the ordering. I havenā€™t yet ordered so they cannot accelerate my delivery unless they first let me order.
I do hope that's the case, I read it to imply that you had to have 250 shares in 2021, but sounds like I didn't read it right?

Also I have no doubt you'd be okay, they allowed the referral reservation holders to literally just order in 2024, and still get theirs in 45-days. They were able to skip ahead of people (like me and many others) who ordered back at reveal.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I do hope that's the case, I read it to imply that you had to have 250 shares in 2021, but sounds like I didn't read it right?

Also I have no doubt you'd be okay, they allowed the referral reservation holders to literally just order in 2024, and still get theirs in 45-days. They were able to skip ahead of people (like me and many others) who ordered back at reveal.
Right, they let people that had no reservation at all, and werenā€™t even interested in a Cybertruck, race past everyone, but to be ā€˜fairā€™ at least one of those was Joe T. Who had given a lot to us.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

From @greggertruckā€™s original post in this thread:

1. Each participant must provide brokerage statements showing that you owned TSLA shares on Feb. 28, 2021 and owned at least 500 TSLA shares on Feb. 29, 2024;
  2. The brokerage statements for Feb. 29, 2024 must show that you owned at least 50% of the TSLA shares that you owned on Feb. 28, 2021; and
Sponsored