Beginning of Cybertruck Production Tooling @ Giga Texas?

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

There appears to be second level loading docks being built at multiple areas of Giga Texas, but most notably accessing the "Cybertruck / Future Production" areas on the south side of the site. The dock on the north side appears permanent. Too early to say about the south platform access?

Are we starting to see some Cybertruck area developments?! :)
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
On earnings elon stated they remain on track for 2023 volume production. Also 800v charging is being considered(ct and semi)

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
From what I understand, the area where the cars are currently being staged is eventually going to be additional factory space (I know crazy!) The road will remain.

Where that big hole is would be the perfect location for a bridge between the two sections of the factory.

Tesla Cybertruck Beginning of Cybertruck Production Tooling @ Giga Texas? 1650496855395

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
From what I understand, the area where the cars are currently being staged is eventually going to be additional factory space (I know crazy!) The road will remain.

Where that big hole is would be the perfect location for a bridge between the two sections of the factory.

1650496855395.jpeg
I wouldn't DOUBT that, but the render shared @ Cyber Rodeo says they're done with the main building shell. I think the building that WAS going to go on that pad was the cathode building, which is moved. But maybe. I'd think a bridge opening would be last. But anything is clearly totally possible!

There is also identical openings on the other wide of the building.
Sponsored

Last edited: