Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Now my big question is if I can fold up the rear seats and lay back the front seats in some manner that I could rig up something and sleep comfortably on top.
Sponsored

Jethro

First Name
Jethro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (on order)
Occupation
consultant
Country flag
I guess it just depends what your expectations are for a truck. If you wanna sleep in it, you can get a camper for the bed or tow one.
I had a minimum would’ve liked to see the HVAC ported into the bed
AC to the bed was key for me too. A custom slide in camper will have to be built with the wind sails and 4’ wide bed. I’m hoping for a hard shell with an upper section popup. I’m thinking that the CT roof could be removed for easy access.
Who wants to build one?

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I was really excited about the cybertruck. But seems I can't sleep in it like I can in my model x. It's amazing having air conditioned space where I can throw a mattress and sleep comfortably with my gf (and I'm 6'). Especially in the winter.

The rear windows on the truck don't open into the bed, so it's a bit of a downgrade sadly. And the range and pricing was a disappointment.

So far it just doesn't add up for me. Am I missing something?
You got plugs. put whatever mini HVAC stuff you want back there. blow up tent. Vault closed whatever your heart desires.

OP
OP
swinefeaster

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X
Country flag
Yeah I think I'm gonna have to get the truck, it's just too awesome in so many ways. Might have to rough it out on the bed for a bit and see what accessories are made for it.

Last edited: