CGI: Cybertruck driving in NYC on FDR Drive (Video)

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
Sponsored

Bkent100

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
It manager
Country flag
That’s cgi… look at buildings!!!

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
This 'depiction' of a Cybertruck is of an earlier Ăźeta - as indicated by the tail lights. Additionally, with this low of video resolution it might not be real footage at all, but rather just an animated rendering - especially since the clip is so very short.

No metadata, no source link or credit. No detail. Overlaid music track designed to call sheep.

Literally - nothing new to see here. Waste of a click.

Edit: Maybe I was a little harsh above but the short clip didn't allude to any other imagery as posted later in this thread, and not much context was originally provided. Prefixing the thread title with "CGI:..." later after the above comment was posted, did provide some clarification. Maybe I get a little spoiled at times with 4K video being posted all over the place, especially with footage from investor day shown recently. Maybe we should appreciate any contribution no matter how it compares as it's the thought that counts. But I maintain that one should either cite/credit or provide link to a source, or if posting as an originator of self-created content or self-captured photographs then they should clarify that as well.
Without sources and/or context, it's often difficult or impossible to perceive in a way the poster might have meant.

- ÆCIII

Last edited:

BigAl

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Fake... watch lines disappear under rear tire @ .03 sec... nice try.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
If we are CGI, is it real? o_O