Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
precisely. Twitter should have 0 to do with how Tesla is doing. I think it goes to show the difference between those that understand the broad picture like Ark, versus the people that think everything has to be only Tesla.
Can I take your comment to Tesla stockholders' forum? I'm sure this will be an absolute hoot out there and those many believers in reputational-risk when the CEO mis-behaves, had a public meltdown or making self-owning moves somewhere else outside of Tesla's corporate walls.

But our argument my be found weak too. Elon pulled out engineers from Tesla into Twitter. I case you don't know, this is a corporate governance malpractice in an elaboration of your viewpoint, Tesla, a public company, has 0 to do and has no vested interest on Twitter, an enterprise owned solely and exclusively by its sole investor Elon Musk.
Sponsored

ZARDOZ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
IT
Country flag
You might be taking me and yourself too seriously. It's supposed to be a joke (as most of my posts are anyways).

But yeah, the prevailing working atmosphere at Tesla that now seems to be confirmed at Twitter is that if things only gets done when Elon is looking over their shoulder.
You say it was a joke and then say something that implies it’s not a joke.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
You say it was a joke and then say something that implies it’s not a joke.
I remember something else.

From a former famous, say it's a joke, or send your spokesperson that it's an alternative fact, about being exposed to have said a big lie or something totally dumb.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
People for some reason forget that the rest of automakers and tech are also down (though parts companies are up) which makes the 'they're under performing the market!' arguments hollow to anyone looking at more than today's stock performance.

-Crissa

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
People for some reason forget that the rest of automakers and tech are also down (though parts companies are up) which makes the 'they're under performing the market!' arguments hollow to anyone looking at more than today's stock performance.

-Crissa
maybe Bezos is being distracted by Twitter too.... therefore Amazon down.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
maybe Bezos is being distracted by Twitter too.... therefore Amazon down.
Bozos isn’t running Amazon any more so irrelevant.

But personally, I don’t think Musk’s Twitter problem is at all about getting distracted from Tesla. Tesla is firing on all cylinders.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
in a nutshell

Not a conspiracy, just common sense. It is all business.

Big oil has infrastructure which can continue to operate for many years.

The business will shrink, RD & growth expenditure out the window. Profits diverted to greener pastures.

Basically, big oil wants to milk its infrastructure as long as it can.

Investment companies managing big oils hundreds of billions have a vested interest to do their bidding.

Big oil selling billions$ of TSLA stock with a calculated loss, discredit Tesla using bought media and bought government lobbyists(senators) to delay the transition, means they get to milk the cow for longer. At the end of the day, resulting in a trillion extra profit.

Thats it.

This project will eventually come to an end. The Telsa/TSLA hits will end.

Last edited:

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
Bozos isn’t running Amazon any more so irrelevant.

But personally, I don’t think Musk’s Twitter problem is at all about getting distracted from Tesla. Tesla is firing on all cylinders.
yeah I mean the stock.... it's the external events like inflation, etc hurting the stock which is also hurting everyone else pretty much.... nothing to do with Tesla performance.

Gary J

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Occupation
Tool and Die
Country flag
Traditionally - in the other models pre-release - they didn't put your number into the configurator until they thought they'd get to your number in three to six months.

It took the six months to make ten thousand Model Y. But now, three months after that, they're making 3k a week. In another six, they'll be making 5k, hopefully, and can focus on the ramp for the Cybertruck.

-Crissa
I doubt it will be the same ramp speed for the CT as the modle Y. This would be due to the fact that it's brand new way of producing a truck. They will need to work the kinks out.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I doubt it will be the same ramp speed for the CT as the modle Y. This would be due to the fact that it's brand new way of producing a truck. They will need to work the kinks out.
The Cybertruck was designed from what they learned building the Model 3 and the Model Y. Should be simpler to build. Far fewer steps. That was the whole point.
Sponsored