Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FS AWD, miniHummer EV (grandkids)
Occupation
Retired/sometime Rockstar
Country flag
Yes, the last 4. 44xx. I donā€™t know why itā€™s such an early build. I got it on 4/22 when folks were already getting 7ā€™s and 8ā€™s everywhere. When I asked them to locate it 2 days later it was still in Austin. So I donā€™t know what the story was. Iā€™m just hoping itā€™s not in rough shape or something and declined and sent back from somewhere else. I will find out tomorrow but it makes my anxiety level go even higher.
Maybe it was waiting for someone who couldn't get their financing together. There's also the possibility that lower-numbered VINs will be more valuable to collectors going forward. This probably is nothing to increase your anxiety about. Maybe a blessing in disguise. The long wait has certainly been an anxiety producer. Still, the wait is almost over,

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Thanks for the glass half full! šŸ„ƒ

Hard to think of anything else at the moment knowing it is so close. Like Xmas eve!

OP
OP

CTinCT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD Configured February 2024
Country flag
Got my VIN. Looks like the last 5 digits start in 10, does that seem right? Have you guys had good experiences with Connecticut deliveries?

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Got my VIN. Looks like the last 5 digits start in 10, does that seem right? Have you guys had good experiences with Connecticut deliveries?
When I scheduled pickup on 5/5 I was told Mohegan Sun was not ready to deliver Cybertrucks, so I had to go to Mt. Kisco, NY to get mine. Since then I heard they started to deliver at Mohegan Sun, but I have no confirmation of that. Mt. Kisco did a great job with my delivery, and my vehicle has been perfect in every way.
I have seen posts that put VIN numbers in the 9000 range so a 10,000 VIN would be correct at this point.
Pro tip: there's probably not a space to be had in the Mt. Kisco service center lot, if you wind up there, so park on the street. Bring some change for the meter unless it's a Sunday.
If you see Maria, tell her Steve from Connecticut said Hi.

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
When I scheduled pickup on 5/5 I was told Mohegan Sun was not ready to deliver Cybertrucks, so I had to go to Mt. Kisco, NY to get mine. Since then I heard they started to deliver at Mohegan Sun, but I have no confirmation of that. Mt. Kisco did a great job with my delivery, and my vehicle has been perfect in every way.
I have seen posts that put VIN numbers in the 9000 range so a 10,000 VIN would be correct at this point.
Pro tip: there's probably not a space to be had in the Mt. Kisco service center lot, if you wind up there, so park on the street. Bring some change for the meter unless it's a Sunday.
If you see Maria, tell her Steve from Connecticut said Hi.
I pick up from mt kisco tomorrow. Wouldnā€™t have been possible without Mariah. I really like the folks there and hope for a successful delivery day. 86xx

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I pick up from mt kisco tomorrow. Wouldnā€™t have been possible without Mariah. I really like the folks there and hope for a successful delivery day. 86xx
Sleep well. Tomorrow you ride the light.

Its4kito

First Name
Keit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Hello,

Looking for fellow CT in CT owners... or owners to-be. I configured at the end of February for a March-May delivery.

Checked the trackers on here, and it doesn't look like there has been a single delivery to the state of Connecticut yet. Has anyone who ordered in December for February-March delivery receive a VIN? Where exactly would we pick these vehicles up?

Thanks.
mm

Iā€™m in West Hartford
Hello,

Looking for fellow CT in CT owners... or owners to-be. I configured at the end of February for a March-May delivery.

Checked the trackers on here, and it doesn't look like there has been a single delivery to the state of Connecticut yet. Has anyone who ordered in December for February-March delivery receive a VIN? Where exactly would we pick these vehicles up?

Thanks.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
I'm in northeast CT.

Today I got the invite to configure my CT! Totally shocked actually. I placed a reservation a few days after the unveil.

I'm hoping I can get away with delaying ordering it. I'd rather not spend the extra $20k on the Foundation series, plus other options may be available by the time I order.

So is there an official unofficial CT owners/soon to be owners get together at a restaurant planned?

Cyberjam

First Name
Stotnova
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I'm in northeast CT.

Today I got the invite to configure my CT! Totally shocked actually. I placed a reservation a few days after the unveil.

I'm hoping I can get away with delaying ordering it. I'd rather not spend the extra $20k on the Foundation series, plus other options may be available by the time I order.

So is there an official unofficial CT owners/soon to be owners get together at a restaurant planned?
An Owners Dinner. I like it. Maybe annually on the date of the Cybertruck unveiling event. My vote is for Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletano. They have 8 locations spread across Connecticut and a 9th soon in Stamford.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
An Owners Dinner. I like it. Maybe annually on the date of the Cybertruck unveiling event. My vote is for Frank Pepe Pizzeria Napoletano. They have 8 locations spread across Connecticut and a 9th soon in Stamford.
I like it!

BeleeEV

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Picked up today at MT Kisco. Love those folks there. No pomp but couldnā€™t be more pleasant a delivery experience and was cleaner than the show room model and panel and build quality better than that early model. So happy and relieved with my truck. 11 miles at delivery. Good luck yaā€™ll and see you in CT.

Th3plug

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M32018,MY2024,MS2021,MX2022,CT on order
Country flag
Picked up today at MT Kisco. Love those folks there. No pomp but couldnā€™t be more pleasant a delivery experience and was cleaner than the show room model and panel and build quality better than that early model. So happy and relieved with my truck. 11 miles at delivery. Good luck yaā€™ll and see you in CT.
What time did u pick up? Grabbed mine at 530pm. They had 3 other CTs there. They really are great ppl

Its4kito

First Name
Keit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
What time did u pick up? Grabbed mine at 530pm. They had 3 other CTs there. They really are great ppl
Connecticut CT buyers have to drive out of state jurisdiction (Mt Kisco, NY) or Native American property (Mohegan Sun) for pickup. Just like when I had to drive 5-hours to Rutland, VT to pickup my Airstream camper. Which CT Mob boss is prohibiting the free market sale to the USA consumers?
Sponsored