M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag
I would caution people from taking comments like this too seriously. Sure, its mostly driver skill, as most good challenges are, but it's far from common sense. People fail all the time because they were in over their head. It's rarely the fault of the vehicle, almost always a misread of the terrain and how to set yourself up for each difficult spot.

Here you can see a few examples of how quickly it can go wrong:
Darned straight!

Hells Revenge is serious pucker up. The videos don't do it justice. You have to be there to really see the seriousness of it. There is a reason there is usually a crowd. Here is another one:

Sponsored

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
I think most current CT owners are looking forward to getting their wall chargers first lol. I've heard some complaints in person
true, im waiting on my Power Share but already have a charger so not worried about that right now. Just want the LOCKERS before anything.

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
I would caution people from taking comments like this too seriously. Sure, its mostly driver skill, as most good challenges are, but it's far from common sense. People fail all the time because they were in over their head. It's rarely the fault of the vehicle, almost always a misread of the terrain and how to set yourself up for each difficult spot.

I'm glad you posted the videos, I was loling at the comment stating "oh this is easy"

pricedm

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model Y LR. Volvo XC70 T6 retired 9/23
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Cetner locker...yes...big help. cool

Trekboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Cybertruck
Country flag
Hells Revenge is serious pucker up. The videos don't do it justice. You have to be there to really see the seriousness of it. There is a reason there is usually a crowd. Here is another one:

Damn straight. Video never really seems to capture the ridiculous intensity of some hills.
Darned straight!

Damn straight. Video never really seems to capture the insane angles of some of these climbs.

Bill837

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Z4, 2015 Cherokee Trailhawk, 2008 R1200RT
Occupation
Aviation Weapons/Systems
Country flag

Damn straight. Video never really seems to capture the ridiculous intensity of some hills.

Damn straight. Video never really seems to capture the insane angles of some of these climbs.
Is it just me or is that one guy way to close to those winch cables?

Trekboy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Toyota 4Runner, Cybertruck
Country flag
Is it just me or is that one guy way to close to those winch cables?
I thought the same thing. Good way to get cut in half. I would always throw a jacket over a cable just in case...

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Transport Evolved covered it on TEN, as she complements the timing of the videos vs new owners getting trucks stuck:

It just goes to show that really you do need to know what you're doing. Despite what the damned if you do, damned if you don't, 'only looks hard' trolls say.

-Crissa

BoiseCT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2023 Model Y, Ford F150,
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag

The spotter walking around below the struggling truck is 100% cringe.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Transport Evolved covered it on TEN, as she complements the timing of the videos vs new owners getting trucks stuck:

It just goes to show that really you do need to know what you're doing. Despite what the damned if you do, damned if you don't, 'only looks hard' trolls say.

-Crissa
It's funy how when the Cybertruck get's stuck in the snow she doesn't attribute it to poor driving skills or bad decision making, but when the Cybertruck climb's Hell's Revenge like it's a stroll in a park, she credits the achievement to the off-road skill of the driver, not the capabilities of the Tesla.

She loves all EVs except for the ones made in California and Texas by a company that starts with a "T" and ends with "A". She tries to cover up her irrational bias, mostly unsuccessfully.

Did you see her nightmare about trying to get the Ford F-150 Lightning vehicle to home power backup setup working properly and how much time and money it cost her to get some small semblance of a partially functional backup power system? And how no one could iron out the kinks she was experiencing?

CTInProcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
They just need to rename it to Cyberbeast Revenge, the only Truck that can go up that Hill like it was flat ground. Elon was right, this is an Off Road Monster…

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
They just need to rename it to Cyberbeast Revenge, the only Truck that can go up that Hill like it was flat ground. Elon was right, this is an Off Road Monster…
Thankfully, my off-road needs are much more modest. Of course, it's always nice to know you have plenty of headroom in those unexpected moments when you need it!
Sponsored