Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
What a hilarious thread. If you don’t drive a full-size pickup now, why do you suddenly have the “need” for one?
Um... changing circumstances?
I would like to carry more than I do now?

There isn't a compact EV truck available that does DC fast charging?

There wasn't any other EV truck that was reasonably priced even available to pre-order before one year ago?

-Crissa

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
What a hilarious thread. If you don’t drive a full-size pickup now, why do you suddenly have the “need” for one?
I do NEED one.. I have NOT wanted to drive one. So I have made due. It is to the point were even if I cant afford the CT I will end up getting a cheap pickup to use.

SolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Country flag
Cuz this is 'Merica, son!

Go big or go home.

*drops mic and walks off stage right*
that’s what this is. Dorks are getting into dck measuring and hiding behind the “this vehicle is better for the world” shield

First Name
Lewis
Reaction score
Website
thechez.car.blog
Vehicles
Honda Insight, Fort Explorer, Sebring-Vanguard CitiCar, Bicycle, nuCamp [email protected], Tesla CyberTruck
Occupation
'mercan
Country flag
I'd like to ditch my SUV and Hybrid Car. The SUV is only for a hauler for my RV, the car is for road trips. The Cybertruck can replace both of them. I'm just hoping I can drive-up and haul my CitiCar in the bed so that I can bring it along on trips as well.

Advertisement

Advertisement