Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
What a hilarious thread. If you don’t drive a full-size pickup now, why do you suddenly have the “need” for one?
Um... changing circumstances?
I would like to carry more than I do now?

There isn't a compact EV truck available that does DC fast charging?

There wasn't any other EV truck that was reasonably priced even available to pre-order before one year ago?

-Crissa
Sponsored

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
What a hilarious thread. If you don’t drive a full-size pickup now, why do you suddenly have the “need” for one?
I do NEED one.. I have NOT wanted to drive one. So I have made due. It is to the point were even if I cant afford the CT I will end up getting a cheap pickup to use.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
that’s what this is. Dorks are getting into dck measuring and hiding behind the “this vehicle is better for the world” shield
finally, a True Scotsman!

First Name
Lewis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thechez.car.blog
Vehicles
Honda Insight, Fort Explorer, Sebring-Vanguard CitiCar, Bicycle, nuCamp T@G, Tesla CyberTruck
Occupation
'mercan
Country flag
I'd like to ditch my SUV and Hybrid Car. The SUV is only for a hauler for my RV, the car is for road trips. The Cybertruck can replace both of them. I'm just hoping I can drive-up and haul my CitiCar in the bed so that I can bring it along on trips as well.

myco.rrhizae

First Name
Myco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 4.9L, Chevy Volt, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
yeeahhh..... if you live in a city, and you regularly park in parking garages, and you don’t need a pickup truck for daily use, the pre-ct sentiment still stands - don’t buy a fking pickup truck and drive it around the city everyday.

CyberDingo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual engine
Occupation
Farmer
Country flag
Well, I live in the country. Have to go there to get food etc. And they have small parking spaces. I drive a Subaru Forester, not large, but have to select certain parking spots. And one of the reasons I am buying is because I have a small farm and need to tow a float and pick-up produce that is easier to put in a ute.

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
I hope that in 2022 I will be able to send my CT with FSD back home, where it has its warm parking spot, then at the end of the workday it will come to pick me up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored