John Forde

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Promaster van
Country flag
You do want to spend an extra $17,000 on solar panels right?

Plus the special prepper upgrade which shrinks the windows and adds 4mm steel and kevlar in the doors for $22,000.

Pop up inflatable tent and mid-gate? $8,000.

Off road tires $1,500...

Ok. Tesla doesn't go too crazy milking this stuff. Likely just be tires, wheels, and color... oops maybe a wrap option?
Mid Gate for $8k? DEAL!
Sponsored

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
You do want to spend an extra $17,000 on solar panels right?

Plus the special prepper upgrade which shrinks the windows and adds 4mm steel and kevlar in the doors for $22,000.

Pop up inflatable tent and mid-gate? $8,000.

Off road tires $1,500...

Ok. Tesla doesn't go too crazy milking this stuff. Likely just be tires, wheels, and color... oops maybe a wrap option?
Where are you getting your price points from? May be good info for planning.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Where are you getting your price points from? May be good info for planning.
Apologies, I thought the crazy high dollar amounts and reference to a reinforced, super bulletproof prepper kit would make it clear I was just pulling them out of my ass.

I should add a disclaimer to my sig.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
Apologies, I thought the crazy high dollar amounts and reference to a reinforced, super bulletproof prepper kit would make it clear I was just pulling them out of my ass.

I should add a disclaimer to my sig.
LoL! Good one. Started accessory salivating here, friend.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
i would say it’s officially delayed now. Once they start moving any kind of dates out, it’s a delay.
"Now here's a guy that when he runs, he just moves faster" - John Madden

cyberpays

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Website
northviewhomeowner.wixsite.com
Vehicles
CT Duel 69 vette all original(for sale)2019 RAM PU
Occupation
Retire software/life safety sales
Country flag
Everything is sooo tight lipped at Tesla I wonder how my folks have been fired for leaking the smallest details and it got out now called rumors?

Seat options will be for sure....and the kitchen/camping unit the other :) by the time we get this truck it may seem like we have it for years since a lot of time has gone by and we see it all the time in press... ok we lived with this for 3 years, what else do you have thats new and exciting?
Remember all the to be EV car companies saying one skateboard frame and we just put a different body on it to save time and money...not even close in the case!

Jamessmooth007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
No change in my account:
1628392921996.png

Maybe this is for the now post 1.5 million pre-orders (which I still am not buying BTW...). I am still confident they will begin producing by year's end and delivering more large-scale by next spring. I fully expect to see CTs on the road and possibly even have mine by this time next year.

SS
Good point, I can see some CTs getting produced by end of year. Road testing, etc. unfortunately, Elon’s recent comments about CT production being hard sort of set my expectations for production to be well past next spring.
I would feel so much better if they showed us the final form. The tweet of no handles is a nice update, but I’d love to SEE it. Short video maybe?

Cyber8

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3m/ f150
Occupation
Management
Country flag
Has anyone else noticed that on Tesla’s cybertruck website it now states that customers will be able to conplete configurations as production nears in 2022 instead of the previous late 2021 posting? Expecting the cybertruck by the end of this year was an optimistic timeline, but seeing this on their website all but confirms the delay. Either way worth the wait.

67F34819-751B-40EB-922D-BEF8B8B391EA.jpeg
My reservation screen has not changed .
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Production Delayed to 2022 1628536508041

rodmacpherson

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt, Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Security Architect (IT/Infosec)
Country flag
Anyone noticed if this is a different picture of the CT because this one doesn’t have door handles?
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Production Delayed to 2022 1628684023771

It looks like this photo. It has door handles in the photo. I think you just can't see them at that resolution. or the editing they have done to the original image includes photoshopping out the handles.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
1628684023771.png

It looks like this photo. It has door handles in the photo. I think you just can't see them at that resolution. or the editing they have done to the original image includes photoshopping out the handles.
I'm pretty sure both the original and this "photo" are renders. So "Photoshopping" the door handles was likely just removing them from the original source file and re-rendering it.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
you get to select CT’s paint and if you wish a spare tire. ? Yeah, even I groaned.
CT has had F150 on it’s crosshair right from the start. Now that Lightening Pro with dual motor has a full size spare at $40K, CT may find a way to fit the spare somewhere (don’t ask me where).

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Production Delayed to 2022 1629296146923

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
CT has had F150 on it’s crosshair right from the start. Now that Lightening Pro with dual motor has a full size spare at $40K, CT may find a way to fit the spare somewhere (don’t ask me where).

1629296146923.jpeg
Different tread pattern on the spare. Are those 33s?
Sponsored