g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

JesseDGreat

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Model Y and 2022 Model S
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
Its been awhile but I was browsing the reservation schedule and I sorted by delevery date and noticed that some of the delivery dates were July 2023 and these all had the "QUAD" option. What did I miss? THere wasnt any option to change your comfiguration from Tri to Quad was there?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Its been awhile but I was browsing the reservation schedule and I sorted by delevery date and noticed that some of the delivery dates were July 2023 and these all had the "QUAD" option. What did I miss? THere wasnt any option to change your comfiguration from Tri to Quad was there?
People edit their entries. There's nothing to stop them.

-Crissa

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."
Could not find my reservation nurmbbem
Cybertruckownersclub.com Update: As of May 28, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 713k+ Cybertruck reservations since pre-ordering began on November 21, 2019!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 463k orders have been received since his update.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is the reservation spreadsheet being updated by showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."
Could not find my reservation

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Could not find my reservation nurmbbem
It'll only be there if you or someone entered it.

You don't need your reservation number. You just need your contact information. Specifically the email address you used when you bought your reservation with.

That's what you create an account at Tesla.com with. And then you can get your reservation number from there. And then you can manually add it to the spreadsheet.

-Crissa

Old Pro

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I own a 2006 Toyota Tacoma and 2018 Tesla Model 3,
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Can't find my reservation number. I made my reservation day #2.

SparkChaser

First Name
Leigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck Ticket Holder, Ford Ranger, Mini Coup
Occupation
Airline Inspector
Country flag
you can get your reservation number by contacting Tesla with the email you made the reservation under.

coho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 M3, 2013 Leaf, 2021 2500 Silverado
Country flag
Can the reservation spread sheet be set up so that when we take delivery it can be noted?

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
Yeah, it's rolled into the cost of the next car. It's not like most people are going to go without another car. So it doesn't seem like it's a cost of ownership, it's a cost of seller-ship.

-Crissa
I don't understand your perspective. Resale value may require an educated guess, which may be wrong, but it is very much an important part of the cost of ownership, even if you trade it in on a new vehicle (because it reduces the cost of the new vehicle by an amount equal to it's trade-in value). The important thing here is the way that residual ending value impacts the total cost of ownership over the ownership period.

Also, insurance is part of the cost of ownership. So, if your vehicle is totalled, you should get an insurance settlement in the amount of the value of the vehicle (minus deductible).

A vehicle that is worth more at the time of trade-in (or insurance settlement) reduces the cost of ownership over the ownership period by a higher amount vs. a vehicle with a lower value.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
$1800 average annual maintenance for which model?

The most money that I had to spend on mine, was the 15000 maintenance, which requires some expensive valve work.
In 2001, I bought a new Ducati ST4s and immediately learned to do all the scheduled maintainance on a desmodromic Ducati engine. Now I have 4 Ducati with Desmodromic valvetrains (one 2-valve and 3 4-valve) and they have never seen a motorcycle shop. I must have saved around 30K or more by doing my own work.

Yes, it takes a lot of time that could be devoted to other pursuits but the satisfaction of riding an expertly maintained and tuned motorcycle is worth it to me.

That said, they get very little love these days since I got my Model 3 Performance which is actually faster and more capable. I never thought I would own a car that was faster than a 1000CC superbike!

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
In 2001, I bought a new Ducati ST4s and immediately learned to do all the scheduled maintainance on a desmodromic Ducati engine. Now I have 4 Ducati with Desmodromic valvetrains (one 2-valve and 3 4-valve) and they have never seen a motorcycle shop. I must have saved around 30K or more by doing my own work.

Yes, it takes a lot of time that could be devoted to other pursuits but the satisfaction of riding an expertly maintained and tuned motorcycle is worth it to me.

That said, they get very little love these days since I got my Model 3 Performance which is actually faster and more capable. I never thought I would own a car that was faster than a 1000CC superbike!
😈

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't understand your perspective. Resale value may require an educated guess, which may be wrong, but
I usually don't get to resell my vehicles. While low depreciation can be great if you can take advantage of it, I don't like to calculate it into ownership, because you can't have your resell value and drive it, too.

-Crissa

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I usually don't get to resell my vehicles. While low depreciation can be great if you can take advantage of it, I don't like to calculate it into ownership, because you can't have your resell value and drive it, too.

-Crissa
Cost of ownership is based upon the time you own the vehicle. When it's time to replace it, the value is either your trade-in value or the resale value or the insurance settlement. If you total the vehicle without insurance, then it would be the salvage value or the scrap value.

So you can subtract the value at the end of ownership from the purchase price and then add on all your expenses like insurance, fuel, repairs, etc. and divide by the time it was in service.

Last edited:

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hopefully the owner of the spreadsheet will have renewed interest as the ramp becomes something possible to plot.

-Crissa
Does opening the reservationspreadsheet bring your browser to its knees? I don't think it's my laptop because it's pretty well spec'ced but everything just slows to a crawl and I can barely use it. It looks like my reservation is about 40K deep so hopefully there are a lot of cancellations from early reservationists. :cool:
Sponsored