Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
The spreadsheet gives me a View Only and I cannot add my number. I did request to alter, but no response.
Sponsored

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
The spreadsheet gives me a View Only and I cannot add my number. I did request to alter, but no response.
That's odd. I can add your info in there if you'd like. I'd need your date of order, configuration (single/dual/tri motor, FSD) as well as your registration number. If you don't want to provide that info to me, try this link again:

This is the link to the spreadsheet

In fact, try the link first.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
And, do you happen to know Scott Lyons? He's at Nebraska Medical.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
That's odd. I can add your info in there if you'd like. I'd need your date of order, configuration (single/dual/tri motor, FSD) as well as your registration number. If you don't want to provide that info to me, try this link again:

This is the link to the spreadsheet

In fact, try the link first.
I have tried on a PC computer, iPad tablet, and android phone. I only get view only.

Here is my information:

TrI-motor. FSD. Registration number RN 113398281.
Order date April 24, 2020 at 1546 hrs. CTZ. Region is Omaha, Nebraska.
One Vehicle ordered. Not a current tesla owner. (THIS is the vehicle I have been waiting for!)

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I have tried on a PC computer, iPad tablet, and android phone. I only get view only.

Here is my information:

TrI-motor. FSD. Registration number RN 113398281.
Order date April 24, 2020 at 1546 hrs. CTZ. Region is Omaha, Nebraska.
One Vehicle ordered. Not a current tesla owner. (THIS is the vehicle I have been waiting for!)
Holy Moly, I've been able to edit it but now it has a "view only" button at the top and I had to request permission to edit. It looks like you put in the 524,053th order since the unveiling. Now, whether or not that is just the Cybertruck (CT) or not is debatable. I ordered a CT and then shortly after, a Model Y for my wife. The numbers are very close together. Anyway, at the WORST, you're 524,053th in line but more realistically, probably 325,000 or so. Tri-motor FSD will probably be the the first batch they'll make. I'm only 54,233 ahead of you with a RN.

I've been wanting to get a Tesla for quite a while but the CT is the first one that made sense for me. My wife wanted an SUV but I talked her into the Model Y by telling her it probably has more room than her Explorer. I hope they don't take too long to build these!

Scott and I help out with the same Scout Troop and chaired the popcorn sale last year. Good guy, he is.

terndude

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Silverado, 2009 Solstice GXP Coupe, 2016 Spark EV, 2017 GMC Acadia, 2019 Bolt EV, SOLD: 2018 Tesla Model 3 Dual-Motor :(
Occupation
IT Director
Country flag
Read the instructions....there's a link to a form that will add your info to the list. It caught me the first time as well ?

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Holy Moly, I've been able to edit it but now it has a "view only" button at the top and I had to request permission to edit. It looks like you put in the 524,053th order since the unveiling. Now, whether or not that is just the Cybertruck (CT) or not is debatable. I ordered a CT and then shortly after, a Model Y for my wife. The numbers are very close together. Anyway, at the WORST, you're 524,053th in line but more realistically, probably 325,000 or so. Tri-motor FSD will probably be the the first batch they'll make. I'm only 54,233 ahead of you with a RN.

I've been wanting to get a Tesla for quite a while but the CT is the first one that made sense for me. My wife wanted an SUV but I talked her into the Model Y by telling her it probably has more room than her Explorer. I hope they don't take too long to build these!

Scott and I help out with the same Scout Troop and chaired the popcorn sale last year. Good guy, he is.
CT is what I have been waiting for practically my whole life. Has to pass on the Jeep as it did not fit my family. Passed on the original Hummer due to cost, fuel sucking and tires that cost $5000. Thus is pretty much everything I've wanted. I just wish I were 35 years younger to enjoy it that much more.

Every new piece of information I read about it makes my desire it more. The attachment points on the bed are a stroke of genius. Why nobody did that before amazes me.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I agree with you 100%. I consider myself a gear head and I have never desired a vehicle as much as the CT (Ford Raptor comes close).

The truck eliminates paint headaches, has a virtually rust free body, will almost eliminate getting door dings and dents from hail, etc. My anal retentive side is going to be so happy:)

Last edited:

Barrett_1950

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MB GLK350, Chev truck
Country flag
So my # is 112,967869, dual motor, FSD. Ordered 11-24-2019. Mukilteo Wa. My estimate is I'm 223,769. If they only make about 50,000 the first year.
Even if they could double that the second year and continued to increase its possible I'm not going to see my cyber truck till maybe 2024? I'll be 74. I maybe better getting a model Y as the Virus might get me before the cyber truck comes out. Lol

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
So my # is 112,967869, dual motor, FSD. Ordered 11-24-2019. Mukilteo Wa. My estimate is I'm 223,769. If they only make about 50,000 the first year.
Even if they could double that the second year and continued to increase its possible I'm not going to see my cyber truck till maybe 2024? I'll be 74. I maybe better getting a model Y as the Virus might get me before the cyber truck comes out. Lol
Tesla, most likely, will quickly ramp up to about 5,000 per week which will have them producing 250,000 per year. They'll probably be on that pace at some point within the first few months of production.

Warhawk123162

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-350 Tesla 3
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
I’m from Philadelphia and I’m around 43000 according to my res number. I ordered 3 motor version with self driving.
Sponsored