Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have tried on a PC computer, iPad tablet, and android phone. I only get view only.

Here is my information:

TrI-motor. FSD. Registration number RN 113398281.
Order date April 24, 2020 at 1546 hrs. CTZ. Region is Omaha, Nebraska.
One Vehicle ordered. Not a current tesla owner. (THIS is the vehicle I have been waiting for!)
Just put your data in, your good to go.
Sponsored

justinpratt

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT Tri, Jeep Rubi 392, Tesla Y Performance, BMW M3
Country flag
Just found this...

"Tesla wrote about each model on that page:
  • Single Motor RWD: “Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Single Motor RWD production is expected to begin in late 2022.”
  • Dual Motor AWD: “Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Dual Motor AWD production is expected in late 2021.”
  • Tri Motor AWD: “Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Tri Motor AWD production is expected in late 2021.”"
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...hanged-tri-motor-coming-one-year-earlier.196/

Last edited by a moderator:

Garyprofessor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AWD Dual Motor Cybertruck and Model 3
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
I originally ordered a single motor, but when I found out they were making that one last I changed my order to a dual motor. I was afraid it would change my reservation number, but it did not. I am 42,535.

Kalzone

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Government
Country flag
So I was wondering if someone could help? I Originally ordered my Cyber truck back in Feb and changed from Dual motor to Tri-Motor then Back to Dual mother and Finally ending up on Tri-Motor after I realized there will be a Million Mile battery and VTG. I was wondering if someone knows if this list is outdated or if my order is lost? Thank you.

RN113203109
Full Self Driving
Tri-Motor

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So I was wondering if someone could help? I Originally ordered my Cyber truck back in Feb and changed from Dual motor to Tri-Motor then Back to Dual mother and Finally ending up on Tri-Motor after I realized there will be a Million Mile battery and VTG. I was wondering if someone knows if this list is outdated or if my order is lost? Thank you.

RN113203109
Full Self Driving
Tri-Motor
You need to reenter your order in the spreadsheet. I just checked and it was not there.
Ron

Kalzone

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Government
Country flag
You need to reenter your order in the spreadsheet. I just checked and it was not there.
Ron
Hey RonM, Not sure I understand. I need to enter my number (113203109) into the spreadsheet and then???? Your help is much appreciated, I thought this was auto-generated database that gives you an idea on what your order number is in line with everyone else.

Kalzone

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Ron
well I decided to read and realized there is an area to enter it in.. Thank you!!

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
well I decided to read and realized there is an area to enter it in.. Thank you!!
You're welcome, glad I could help. Just added self driving to my order.

dozenne

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 and X
Country flag
Within a few seconds of the close of the live reveal, I was online attempting to order. I first tried to order a TriMotor, and it gave me an error after a long period following my payment info submission. Then I tried Dual Motor thinking strangely there might be a problem with TriMotor order conditions, but same error displayed in browser. Waited a few minutes and tried ordering a Trimotor. Fail. Tried again. Same error. One last time, a TriMotor attempt finally succeeded. That night, I had five emails come in as follows:
CybrTrk-order-wave.png

I promptly sent in requests to cancel three of those. Which means three of my RN numbers have been nullified. Finally, I plan to cancel either the Dual Motor or TriMotor order that I still have pending, once I decide which one I really think I need. So, unless someone has some inside info on the undoubtedly substantial number of cancellations owing to the same ordering errors that I encountered, this number you all speak of has a substantial but unknowable(?) margin of error.
Same thing happened to me. I had 3 orders the next day. Called Tesla and they had me log into my Tesla account online (not the Tesla app) and delete 2 of them. They said when your number gets close, they will contact you to go over configuration, color interior, extras, etc. You can change from 2 to 3 motor at that time they said. Hope this helps. I would delete the number with the highest reservation number so you will get in the cue earlier with the lower number.

mrbulk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D
Country flag
No offense but I am secretly hoping the multi-order ppl whittle themselves down to one CT when the time comes, especially those AHEAD of me (*wink-wink*)...;)

Kalzone

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Government
Country flag

RN113203109
Full Self Driving
Tri-Motor

Well, I found my RN# and for my Tri-Motor, I am position 134,530. I guess that isn't too bad. yet if they are building 10k a month It's gonna be 14 months after release until I get mine. I've watched a lot of coverage on the Cybertruck from an engineer pov and from the way I am understanding it. The building process of this will be fairly simple in comparison to the frame to body designs that are currently being manufactured. If you'd like me to reference that video in here let know. Not sure if I can post links in here to not. I'll PM you the youtube video, it's broken down into a 3 part series and parts 2 and 3 aren't out yet at time of writing.

Vanuck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I entered wrong date and time for my order. I don’t recall entering my email when I entered the wrong info.
This morning I reentered the correct date and time., and included my email. If someone is able to delete my first entry it would be appreciated.

RN112882113
Dual motor
FSD
Nov,22,2019. 5:42pm PST
Vancouver BC Canada

rediornot

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck 2 motor reservation
Occupation
retired
Country flag
there was an article that said they would make the dual motor first so those with a 2 motor truck will have a lower #

larryboy31

First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Dodge turbo diesel ext. cab,2016 Nissan versa, 2021 Subaru cross trek
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered on the 25th of November. My place in line is 248,865. Someone predicted that production would very soon be 25,000 a month. That means roughly 10 months from startup. But 10% of the orders ahead of mine appear to be single motors. I ordered a dual so now my place is around 225,000. Some of those will be multiple orders so perhaps my place is really around 200,000. I can live with that.

Muskwatcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado 1500 LTZ Crewcab, Toyota Avalon
Occupation
Military
Country flag
there was an article that said they would make the dual motor first so those with a 2 motor truck will have a lower #
Do you know where this article is? Would be interesting to try and compare the RN's with trim options.
Sponsored