viitave1

First Name
Veli-Matti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M-B GLC 350e, Porsche 911, (Tesla Cybertruck - waiting)
Country flag
My RN112824749, Dual Motor AWD, I live in Finland (Europe). Ordered it 2019-11-21.
Sponsored

jgrendahl

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3 SR+, Cybertruck reservation for tri-motor
Country flag
I had no idea that this forum site or tally was going on until I read a news headline about reaching 500k reservations. I'm another reservation on the pile for tri-motor and FSD. I would have been happy with dual motor, but I need the towing capacity and battery capacity that the tri-motor claims to bring to the party.

Diveflyfish

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 BMW 335d
Country flag
I place mine the minutes Elon said we could and I am in Southern California and I am at 10,642
I did the same thing and I am 46,057! The site crashed for a minute or two and when I retried it went through.

Manu

First Name
Manu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90/ Kia e-Niro 64kwh/ Cybertruck (pending)
Occupation
IT Project Manager
Country flag
I ordered on Dec 3, 2019 and makes me number 349 116 :cry: (tri motor version)it's going to be a long wait.

Based on the file, I'm the second order From Toulouse in France, but since the other one is a Single motor, I will receive mine before them.

MikeP

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck1 - 112761664; CT2 - 112758739; CT3 - 112779128
Occupation
Retired- Current position Margarita Inspector General
Country flag
Administrator Update: As of February 19, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 535k+ Cybertruck reservations!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 285k orders have been received in the 12 weeks since his last update; compared to the 250k reservations received in the first 5 days of ordering.

The 535,841 pre-orders represent an average of 5,953 orders received per day in the 90 days since (and including) reveal night.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is a spreadsheet being updated by Aaron showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

New to this forum: Can someone please add my 3 tri-motor pre-orders to Arons spreadsheet? I’m retired and couldn’t figure out the link. Below are my numbers. I ordered all three the night of the unveiling in three separate orders. All tri-motor with full self driving. Thanks for helping an old man out. Not sure where this puts me in line but here they are:

kabloona

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang GT
Country flag
I ordered the day after the live event. I had to think about it for awhile before making up my mind.

:cool:

Looks like I am somewhere around number 132,330 in the queue...ordered the Dual-motor AWD, with FSD package.

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350 TritanV10 4X4 Lariat Super Duty Longbox, 2019 Dodge Eco diesel
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag
Administrator Update: As of February 19, 2020, the reservations spreadsheet (reference it below) shows 535k+ Cybertruck reservations!

The last time Elon Musk disclosed Cybertruck reservation figures was on November 26, 2019 when he tweeted that 250k pre-orders had been received. That means approximately 285k orders have been received in the 12 weeks since his last update; compared to the 250k reservations received in the first 5 days of ordering.

The 535,841 pre-orders represent an average of 5,953 orders received per day in the 90 days since (and including) reveal night.

To compare, the Model 3 received around 518,000 total reservations between its unveiling in April 2016 and August 2, 2017 (when Musk disclosed the gross reservation figure on Tesla’s Q2 2017 earnings call).

How to tell your place in line for the Cybertruck based on your reservation #:

Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line. Keeping in mind the rollout will be regional, so your position in line is only good for your rollout region.

Here is a spreadsheet being updated by Aaron showing inputted reservation orders and the approximate # of reservations so far:

To enter your # into the spreadsheet go here: "https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1--6OR9ECwSwZdkOtWkuslJVCyAAfQv1e..."

(Be patient, it takes a few seconds to load).

I'm a big dummy ... I cant figure out how to add my reservation. Sigh ...

JMF

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-350 TritanV10 4X4 Lariat Super Duty Longbox, 2019 Dodge Eco diesel
Occupation
Concrete Finisher
Country flag

Cybergal

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 350, Cybertruck Dual Motor FSD in 2022 ?
Country flag
My RN112749496, Single Motor, I live in Willemstad, Curacao. Ordered it during the reveal.
Hi, If you subtract 112744100 from your reservation number, then you # 5396 in line, congratulations! I read this trick on Twitter!

Nomogas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Eagle Talon TSi AWD
Country flag
I was out of the country and missed the unveiling of the CT. I am the 331,995 customer who placed a reservation for a dual motor. My wife and are replacing a full size SUV to use for work and dropping off our son to school. We currently own a 2019 Model 3 w/ Dual Motor and the family loves it.

Saoirse

First Name
Saoirse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck Dual-Motor
Country flag
Hey all! I’m a Model 3 owner (first day preorder - long wait but it was worth it!) who came late to the CyberTruck reservation party. Just reserved mine yesterday, RN113292630, Dual Motor AWD with FSD.

Anyhow, I just entered my info on the spreadsheet, and noticed that it wasn’t updating the estimate even though I have a higher reservation number. I looked at the function in the spreadsheet that finds the highest reservation number, and it’s only looking at the first 1000 lines. There’s currently over 1100 entries so the most recent ones aren’t being considered.

shilvock22

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Military
Country flag
I'm 112750135 and I ordered the second that the order webpage flashed up on the livestream presentation. I use Chrome with all my billing info autofilled so I instantly made the purchase. Not sure how so many people did it faster than me, but my number is still pretty good. Can't wait!!
Sponsored