Thatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
My latest SW is 2024.2.100 My CT rear display doesn't have arcade yet or a settings function to connect rear headphones....
Sponsored

davooodave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
Yeah for me this is also a head scratcher. Three seats, I have three kids, but I can only use two sets of headphones? Doesn't seem well flat out lol.
I know this may seem like a small thing to most, but this is going to be a roadtrip car for my 3 kids. This relatively small omission is a huge issue for our enjoyment of the vehicle. Can you have the back at least play the audio for the back screen with separate audio up front? Also, while clunky, maybe we could get a bluetooth splitter and wire some headphones?

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
I know this may seem like a small thing to most, but this is going to be a roadtrip car for my 3 kids. This relatively small omission is a huge issue for our enjoyment of the vehicle. Can you have the back at least play the audio for the back screen with separate audio up front? Also, while clunky, maybe we could get a bluetooth splitter and wire some headphones?
This might be a dumb assumption, but wondering if there is any sort of Bluetooth audio transmitter that the screen could connect to, then transmit to more than two devices… annoying to need to look for something like this. Hopefully tesla just adds the functionality for 3.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Autowipers technically “works” now, but it’s terrible. Lol. Considerably worse than the already bad autowipers on other Teslas.
Autowipers have been working well in our 3 Tesla for a long time now. If you have contaminants on your windshield, it will affect the frequency of the wiper action. I don't use Rain-X or windshield cleaner/conditioners that leave a deposit on the glass. The sensors need just plain old clean glass to function properly.

I still have to occasionally press the wipe button if I need an extra swipe, but it has become automatic now.

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
Autowipers have been working well in our 3 Tesla for a long time now. If you have contaminants on your windshield, it will affect the frequency of the wiper action. I don't use Rain-X or windshield cleaner/conditioners that leave a deposit on the glass. The sensors need just plain old clean glass to function properly.

I still have to occasionally press the wipe button if I need an extra swipe, but it has become automatic now.
I don’t use RainX or anything like that.

Cybertruck is my 5th Tesla and it’s been bad in all of them most often, sometimes ok.

Cybertruck autowipers are horrific compared to the mediocre autowipers in my other Teslas.

buzz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 S, 2023 X, 2024 CT
Occupation
Tech Founder
Country flag
My latest SW is 2024.2.100 My CT rear display doesn't have arcade yet or a settings function to connect rear headphones....
me too :( and i set my update thing to Advanced
Same...I even tried checking for updates by going to the Software screen and scrolling down...no dice. The wired game controller that I used previously on my S also doesn't seem to work when plugged into the lone usb in the center console (or the 2 rear usb). I wonder if 2024.8.4 fixes it.

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Careful what we wish for as the newest update may be problematic ?

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Same...I even tried checking for updates by going to the Software screen and scrolling down...no dice. The wired game controller that I used previously on my S also doesn't seem to work when plugged into the lone usb in the center console (or the 2 rear usb). I wonder if 2024.8.4 fixes it.
So manual is incorrect then?

Theater, Arcade, and Toybox (pg 164)
Gaming Controllers and Headphones

You can pair Bluetooth Classic gaming controllers to Cybertruck by following the same steps as pairing your phone (see Phone, Calendar, and Web Conferencing on page 70). After pairing, the controller automatically connects to the vehicle. Once connected, you can use the controller to play select games. Cybertruck supports up to two Bluetooth devices at a time (such as two controllers, or one phone and one controller).​

You can pair Bluetooth Classic headphones by navigating to
Settings > Bluetooth Devices
and adding new headphones on the rear touchscreen. Once connected, you can use the headphones to listen to audio from the rear
touchscreen.

agordon117

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck foundation awd
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Software Update 2024.8.4  (Auto Wipers • Vehicle alarm includes trailer • One-Time Charge Limit • Tire Service Mileage • Rear Headphones) Screenshot_20240327_084902_Chrome

Shame this isn't for CT. From what I understand, the wiper fluid seems to deploy too late in the wipers stroke to clean the windshield effectively.

swinefeaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Awd
Country flag
ok i got my xbox wireless controllers working (with the dongle method because tesla doesn't support BLE and they are the nice controllers). not sure if the update fixed it, but i realized it only works via the glovebox port, though using a usb hub there seems to work just fine. was able to play skyforce reloaded in 2 player mode.

now if only we could get the beach buggy 2 racing game and steam like in the model x, i'd pretty pretty happy

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Software Update 2024.8.4  (Auto Wipers • Vehicle alarm includes trailer • One-Time Charge Limit • Tire Service Mileage • Rear Headphones) PXL_20240327_152040450.MP

buzz

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 S, 2023 X, 2024 CT
Occupation
Tech Founder
Country flag
Confirmed. The usb port in the glove box worked with my old wired controller. Thanks for the tip. Never would’ve thought to try the glove box usb.

Cf400ex

First Name
Craig David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Tahoe, Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Two headphones is a big over sight.
Sponsored