eousphoros

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck
Country flag
Can you explain "autopilot stuff" in this update? I'm taking delivery tomorrow and I'm really anxious for AP at a minimum (TACC plus lane keeping is good enough for now).
Tacc is there but I doubt lane tracking is turned on. What I mean at the high level I looked at it is that I now see the traffic computer turned on and error messages about differential not calibrated
Sponsored

eousphoros

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck
Country flag
Are you on the latest release or are you saying you already have this feature, because I don’t see it.
If you haven’t received the update yet, goto software and make sure you are set to advanced, then leave sentry mode on for a day or two so the truck doesn’t sleep

ConcreteTilt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck
Country flag
The update says in the headphones notes “open an app in theatre or arcade on the rear screen”…. Does anyone else have the arcade available in the back seat?

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Are you on the latest release or are you saying you already have this feature, because I don’t see it.
yes, my back screen has always been able to connect bluetooth headphones to it and play movies, etc separate from the front. As for the new software in this post about the other things being released I don't see it in my Software Update file in truck yet. Will this be a slow role out for software you think?

ConcreteTilt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Cybertruck
Country flag
The most recent software release notes mention: “open app in Theater or Arcade on the rear screen and hit play”

Curious if any current CTs rear display has the arcade and not just theater?

Darth abbott

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Why wouldn't they make the back screen work with 3 headphones?!
Yeah for me this is also a head scratcher. Three seats, I have three kids, but I can only use two sets of headphones? Doesn't seem well flat out lol.

Nurkbonis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P3D
Country flag
Autowipers technically “works” now, but it’s terrible. Lol. Considerably worse than the already bad autowipers on other Teslas.
Sponsored