scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
This Supercharger plan layout included design elements for the arch of the trailer behind a Cybertruck.
As well as location of pedestals behind left rear corner of CT for port access. NORMALLY the pedestals are on either side in my experience (270+) as I'm use to looking out the driver and passenger mirror to center myself between two pedestals.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck towing trailer seen in pull-through Supercharger design document apdDAk

Sponsored

OP
OP
scottf200

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
See the grey arrows. There looks like 4 pedestals there. The turn is to get back out of the parking lot.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I think that's limited to the lot. In this image though. They are adding a curb to limit access form lane. If they didn't do that, you might be able to to out to the left. But it may be a one way right which would be harder than the u

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Probably the neighbors don't want to share access. Also, there is probably no left turn from that smaller side street.

-Crissa

Luftpilot

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-350, HD Nightrod Special, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Adventure nut
Country flag
What, if (when) non-Cybertrucks are using the pull throughs for charging? Banned from superchargers for life would be my recommendation.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
This is probably the plan for absolute minimum size lot dimensions for worst case scenario. If more space is available at your site, you can always make it larger. If your site is limited? "here's the minimum"

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
What, if (when) non-Cybertrucks are using the pull throughs for charging? Banned from superchargers for life would be my recommendation.
Nah... Just install one of these beneath all pull thru charging lanes. Anyone not pulling a trailer using the lane automatically opens the trapdoor. Redwood Materials would be happy to collect the resulting debris. 😃

Sponsored