John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
If the whistle was also a key fob. Is the whistle the big announcement on 12/9 and the next quarter CT update?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
This would make more sense if Tesla offered it for sale on April 1st, and for $69.420 like the Tesla Short Shorts. I'm thinking of buying one because $50 is not a lot of money, because I love stainless steel, and because it's limited edition. A lot of Tesla's limited edition stuff can fetch a higher price later. I also bought one of the previously mentioned Short Shorts when they were available (and gave it away as a gift).
Did you see the spot In the fine print it mentions that buying a whistle bumps your delivery date forward by 1 day?

Disclaimer: Editor has not verified the truthiness of this claim. Please forward any complaints about the accuracy of this post to @John K

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Sorry guys old out… you missed your chance for a whistle made of genuine Cybertruck scrap.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Did you see the spot In the fine print it mentions that buying a whistle bumps your delivery date forward by 1 day?

Disclaimer: Editor has not verified the truthiness of this claim. Please forward any complaints about the accuracy of this post to @John K
I bought 365

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
it looks like they will be restocked. Elon promised a Cybertruck update on the next earnings call. Stay tuned!