jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR, 2024 FSCT AWD on order
Country flag
Congrats, OP!! Enjoyed your original and now updated post.

JoeRod97

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camaro SS.Impala.BMW335i.HD Road King.Fatboy
Occupation
UPS driver..retired
Country flag
I brought a certified check....balance due was slightly different at pickup and I just needed to send them a few dollars more in the app. I really recommend not paying in advance if you can get your hands on a certified check. Tesla said a certified check would in no way slow down delivery.
What is the total price including all taxes and fees in California for the foundation dual.im really close and want to secure my funds beforehand.thanks

Thatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
What is the total price including all taxes and fees in California for the foundation dual.im really close and want to secure my funds beforehand.thanks

Thatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
$110,370…yours will likely be a few $ more or less..enjoy!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
RN#: RN11274xxxx
Configured: 12/19/23
VIN received: 3/22/23
Scheduled Delivery: 3/28/24 (originally)
Delayed Delivery Date: 3/30/24 (as of now, dependent on part)

Let me know if I missed any common questions. I can try to ask in person and update this post.
===========================
Hey THANKS for the through report...I am also in CHARLOTTE..Config 1/11/24 and the estimated delivery was JAN-MAR; so it looks like I may be 3 weeks behind you(April 18?). That kinda sucks as I was going to bring it to a small car show to help out a friend..but maybe there really is a 'ramp up' and I'll get sooner....who knows... Thanks again for the report-very helpful!
did youtake delivery on 3/30 ?

rgs28ja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT on order
Country flag
RN#: RN11274xxxx
Configured: 12/19/23
VIN received: 3/22/23
Scheduled Delivery: 3/28/24 (originally)
Delayed Delivery Date: 3/30/24 (as of now, dependent on part)

Let me know if I missed any common questions. I can try to ask in person and update this post.
===========================
Hey THANKS for the through report...I am also in CHARLOTTE..Config 1/11/24 and the estimated delivery was JAN-MAR; so it looks like I may be 3 weeks behind you(April 18?). That kinda sucks as I was going to bring it to a small car show to help out a friend..but maybe there really is a 'ramp up' and I'll get sooner....who knows... Thanks again for the report-very helpful!

Hello @PAPAB . Have you taken delivery of your CT yet? The cybertruck.vin site shows you with a RN11284xxxx res# and a delivery date of 3/30. Is that correct?

Just trying to keep track of when I might get my delivery and you seem to be an outlier if you’ve already got yours.

Thanks!
Sponsored