eBike in Vault

LOLZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck, model 3
Country flag
Fun fact if u look at the trunk pics of the Model S on the tesla website you can see a secret electric bike that tesla might be making.

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
For the most part I agree, hence the thread. I have nothing against the foldable part. It is just that most foldables (not all) come with smaller tires and sub-optimal ergonomics.
How many inches of tires do you want?

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
87A98BE6-14E7-4A13-9262-837C585027E0.jpeg

Here is my ebike. I’m also hoping to fit it into the cybertruck.
Hoping to drive it up the ramp, lock in the front tire, secure and compress the front suspension and install a sturdy quick release handlebar removal clamp. By removing the handlebars this would significantly reduce the height and width of the bike. Essentially allowing me to tuck it tight to the truck vault side. Will know more when actual vault dimensions are known.
How many inches of tires?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
26 inch tires are technically feasible, are there any other requirements that can be put forward together?
Most modern mountain bikes have 29" tires (700mm). Some have 27 inch/ 650mm as well. Very few mountain bikes for adults are sold with 26 inch tires any more. Basically the bigger the tire the easier it is to roll over things.

Folding bikes tend to have smaller tires for portability.

OP
OP
Diehard

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
26 inch tires are technically feasible, are there any other requirements that can be put forward together?
The idea is minimizing the time and effort to load and unload a typical mountain bike. Obviously any idea that covers wider range of bikes is better. I will buy the largest most comfortable bike, I can fit in.

ProfessorRon

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Kia Forte, 2000 Dodge Dakota 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I’m thinking of getting an electric scooter and storing it in the vault. I have difficulty walking very far so an electric scooter may be the answer as they fold down to a very low height. I’d like to get the cyber quad but I think it will be out of my price range.

OP
OP
Diehard

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I’m thinking of getting an electric scooter and storing it in the vault. I have difficulty walking very far so an electric scooter may be the answer as they fold down to a very low height. I’d like to get the cyber quad but I think it will be out of my price range.
With the suspension on some of them and the range they have, they can be quite sensible choice. The capable ones are larger and heavier than they look though but with CT ramp, that should not be a problem especially if most of your rides are on road.

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Perhaps folding electric scooters and electric bikes are both options

Keeney

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning Pro
Country flag
Does the storage bin under the bed help on the height of the back wheel/seat? Looks to be 10 or 12" deep. Take cover completely off . Might be able to stand the bikes up in there with the back wheels sitting down in that bin. Would need some detailed measurements.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Does the storage bin under the bed help on the height of the back wheel/seat? Looks to be 10 or 12" deep. Take cover completely off . Might be able to stand the bikes up in there with the back wheels sitting down in that bin. Would need some detailed measurements.
With bike lying down, put front tire down there?

Tesla Cybertruck eBike in Vault ytQAlzD

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag