Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.halemarine.com
Vehicles
Model Y, Ford F150, Chevrolet Equinox
Country flag
If Ford will actually deliver my reservation next year, then I would take it despite the limitations since the latest estimate for my Cybertruck is still early 2024.
I'm thinking the same as you, but I will sell the F150 as soon as my Cypertruck is available. I want my company to completely BEV as quickly as possible.
Sponsored

Halemarine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.halemarine.com
Vehicles
Model Y, Ford F150, Chevrolet Equinox
Country flag
Our Subaru gets driven about once every other week; usually by my dear wife who lets me have priority on the Tesla since she drives far more than I do and is usually in the Tesla.

Today I went for a short trip and in one trip nearly forgot to lock it when I left it, then when I got home I‘d already gathered up all my gear and was just about out of the car when I realized the ignition was still on and the keys were in the ignition.

We forget so quickly.
Been there done that also

intimidator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Lariat Lightning
Country flag
It is surprisingly close efficiency wise to the Rivian. Considering some of the claims Rivian had made about their cD, I’m a bit surprised they are this close.
Battery tech and battery efficiency is within a range when comparing companies.

Yes, some are a bit more efficient, but no one has a gigantic step function lead over the other guy. Yet.

Software, thermal management, engineering design, weight and cD of the vehicle all have an impact, but pound for pound and kilowatt for kilowatt are in a band of range. Getting more vehicles closer to a 400 mile range is going to take a lot of work.
Sponsored