Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
All Black Model Y LR, Beast w/ FSD Reserved @ 1149
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I must admit I am hoping to do the factory pickup too. One of my best friends isn’t too far from Austin and I’d really enjoy the one way trip with the family and long ride back to Georgia. I’m actually already compiling a playlist for the ride!
Sponsored

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Let me expand Crissa's point.

"Here's how to defeat that no-good political party in the next election." That's political, and I agree that such comment does not belong on this site.

"How to ensure that the Canadian list price of the Tesla you buy does not exceed C$100,000." That's not political, so I respectfully ask the site administrator why it's censored.
Kinda like going to someone's house party. We're all just guests here, and the person whose house this is, calls the shots.

dwang

First Name
dw
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla model 3 long range
Occupation
software engineer
Country flag
Would it be crazy If you received an option to have the truck drive itself to your house for a small extra charge? Would you still go to Austin? Elon said today and confirmed that full level 5 Self Driving will be available within the next year!!!
Still want to be at factory to pick up. Also get my Cyberlandr too.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I was watching this factory tour. Made me wonder if Tesla has a history of giving a factory tours? Do you guys think CT will have a factory tour? or at least there will be a video like this for it?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I was watching this factory tour. Made me wonder if Tesla has a history of giving a factory tours? Do you guys think CT will have a factory tour? or at least there will be a video like this for it?

They did, early on, but haven't in many years. They've suggested they wouod at the new factories, but with Covid and delays, well...

They did do the drone fly-throughs, tho.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

I would expect Cybertruck assembly would involve far less manual labor. Like maybe 80% less.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag

This guy Zack, has the perfect voice and personality to be a spokesperson for anything. He and his wife seem like incredibly nice people. He's done product videos for all the EV manufacturers. The day will come when he shows off the Cybertruck for Tesla soon. He recently did this short video on the Semi. Tesla took him up to Alaska in 2020, so he could see the proving grounds for super cold vehicle testing. Something tells me he probably saw a Cybertruck up there too. :unsure:

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I would expect Cybertruck assembly would involve far less manual labor. Like maybe 80% less.
That what makes it even more interesting to me. I want to witness every step of becoming irrelevant as a human. I also want to see how CT is born especially if I end up owning one.

This guy Zack, has the perfect voice and personality to be a spokesperson for anything. He and his wife seem like incredibly nice people. He's done product videos for all the EV manufacturers. The day will come when he shows off the Cybertruck for Tesla soon. He recently did this short video on the Semi. Tesla took him up to Alaska in 2020, so he could see the proving grounds for super cold vehicle testing. Something tells me he probably saw a Cybertruck up there too.
Yeh, I like him. His Video on Rivian was one of the better ones (he blew a tire off road and replaced it).
Sponsored