Reaction score
Website
MarylandTesla.com
Vehicles
Model Xs, Rivian R1T, Zero Motorcycle
Occupation
President of the Tesla Owners of Maryland
Country flag
I love flying flags from my Cybertruck at events. I first zip-tied PFC to my Molle panels. That worked sort of. Too much wind and the ties would snap and they looked a bit jerry-rigged (and they were). A friend sent me a link to a company that made real Flag Mounts for the Cybertruck.

I talked with the company (UTENSILE) and bought two. They promptly sent them to me.

I am super impressed! They are sturdy and look great. If you install them upside down (they still seem to be sturdy), you can still side the Cyber Bins under them. But you may need to remove the bins to allow the flag poles to reach the bed floor for better flag support.

Before:
Tesla Cybertruck Found these new Cybertruck Flag Pole Mount from UTENSILE 1716468525625-kj
Tesla Cybertruck Found these new Cybertruck Flag Pole Mount from UTENSILE 1716468547851-bz

They worked, sort of.

After:
Installed as recommended.

Tesla Cybertruck Found these new Cybertruck Flag Pole Mount from UTENSILE 1716468601412-j7

How I use them:
Tesla Cybertruck Found these new Cybertruck Flag Pole Mount from UTENSILE 1716468691096-9z

Tesla Cybertruck Found these new Cybertruck Flag Pole Mount from UTENSILE 1716468835344-3s
Tesla Cybertruck Found these new Cybertruck Flag Pole Mount from UTENSILE 1716468897404-ih

This is the link for the ones I got: https://www.utensile.com/product-page/cybertruck-flag-mount
Sponsored

Dekeman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(2) ‘24 MX,‘21 M3, Foundation AWD CT, On Order M3P
Occupation
Investor
Country flag
Thx, just bought! 🇺🇸

Troye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 FS Cybertruck
Country flag
I ordered 2 a couple 10 days ago also. Hoping for high quality at that price.