Hoping for a Cybertruck update June 10

What do you think will be the "one more thing" on June 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I don't know if a production test model will roll out, but I'd expect this to be a great time for them to put up the final CT renderings planner for production. The model S Plaid is obviously going to be the focus, but the CT will probably be there in some capacity.

nitrohuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
One opinion I heard was that a roadster update could overshadow the Plaid release... Others have said that it is a perfect opportunity to discuss the Roadster... I could see it going either way

I am obviously biased, I hope we get a CT update, it's been long overdue, people have some pretty basic questions that need to be answered related to things like Midgate, range updates, etc,

Ramojarocho

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck 09 C300 4matic, 98 Chevy 1500
Occupation
Automotive Industry Muth Mirror Systems
Country flag
No news is good news! we'll see ?

braddibbnd

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13 Ram, 23 Tesla MY
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm really hoping for an update on the CT, but surprised so few are looking at Semi. They've had multiple prototypes out for testing and talked about starting production this year also. But Tesla has a good problem. They have CT, Roadster, Semi and Model 2? in the pipeline and Everybody wants their choice to hurry up and get into production. If they don't release any info on CT on the 10th, they need to have some info by the time the Q2 call comes. That is where I expect to see more info on all that Tesla has going in their 5 ring circus.