Known-Background

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ModelY, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
But this five day wait from getting the appointment to delivery is nearly as bad as the previous 1,600 days combined.

48 hours to go

GAH

IMG_0030.jpeg
Hold tight it’s worth the wait… also enjoy your days a normal “non-pseudo-celebrity”. Driving without people’s phones recording you. People following you home and stopping you in parking lots to take pictures and ask questions. Its a new world once you step into this truck.

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
Go the SC to talk to their staff in person, they can schedule it right away. That was what I did.
I tried this and they told me that it is all done by corporate but that I can feel free to go look at the trucks in the lot.

Spacenoddle

First Name
Nan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I tried this and they told me that it is all done by corporate but that I can feel free to go look at the trucks in the lot.
That is BS, i literally walked into the showroom and asked to schedule my delivery once i knew my truck arrived. All delivery are eventually handled by local SC anyway.

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Cybertruck: 1
Me: 0

WARNING GRAPHIC IMAGE IN SPOILER BUTTON:
IMG_0071.jpeg
DUDE! This kind of stuff is going to kick-off an investigation and probably recalls! Mark my words, you heard it here first.

It's insane that something sharp enough to do that left the factory after inspection. This is actually extremely concerning considering the number of kids that fawn all over this truck.

I would force the service center to do a full panel edge inspection (at their cost, of course).

WHEW.

Gary Miller

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck on order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hold tight it’s worth the wait… also enjoy your days a normal “non-pseudo-celebrity”. Driving without people’s phones recording you. People following you home and stopping you in parking lots to take pictures and ask questions. Its a new world once you step into this truck.
I have voice problems and would not be able to share much info with the "Public". Does anyone have a pamphlet or display poster with the AWD specs available to show people without having to talk to them...just point to the answers? Thanks

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, AWD CT
Occupation
President of the Anonymous of the Anonymous Club
Country flag

tmeyer3

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.meyerwine.com
Vehicles
Model 3, '73 GMC truck, Wrangler, Tractors
Occupation
Computer Scientist, Vintner
Country flag
DUDE! This kind of stuff is going to kick-off an investigation and probably recalls! Mark my words, you heard it here first.

It's insane that something sharp enough to do that left the factory after inspection. This is actually extremely concerning considering the number of kids that fawn all over this truck.

I would force the service center to do a full panel edge inspection (at their cost, of course).

WHEW.
It may look cool or lame, dunno yet, but something like this is always a solution: https://www.trimlok.com/
Sponsored